Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silicon latejoin and the fix of the AI job vaccum
Adds the Intelligence Formation Chip, a modified AI neural network that over time creates spontaneous intelligence. AKA if placed into a active cyborg frame or AI core will allow a player on the latejoin screen to join by controlling the brain. Due to only being able to test this by myself there is the possibility that there are some issues I couldn't test for. The code might be horribly done, I don't have much experience in byond so this was my first (sorta) big project. Big thanks to MBC for helping me with this and keeping up with my questions.

This patch also turns off the high priority of the AI job, in an attempt to fix the sucking force that is the AI job vaccum that causes alot of people to either put AI onto unwanted entirely or cause a select few player to get picked round after round for the job even if they have it on low. Though if people think otherwise it will stay on.

The IFC Sprite:
[Image: t3tlhDI.png]
The sprite isn't the best obviously, if you have one you think would be better please send it my way and ill update it.

Pull Request: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...6/pull/120

Messages In This Thread
Silicon latejoin and the fix of the AI job vaccum - by HydroFloric - 03-12-2019, 02:23 PM