Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Player controlled buddies for antags
So now that the changeling has hivemind and can make friends from the hivemind I think it would be really fun to have other antags able to do the same.

Like say the Vamp. The vamp can summon bats that just sorta hand around and be annoying. Not very much of a threat unless its against just one person. Now how about letting the bats be controlled by ghosts? Like when the vamp summons bats have ghosts get a popup for them that lets them choose if they want to control one of the bats.

Now on to the wraith. Wraith has the ability to haunt and show it's self to gain more points and spook the heck outta people. What if there was an ability to make other ghosts visible to the crew? They can be killed and stuff but it won't hurt the wraith. Have it give a lesser amount of wraith points per second. Haunt gives 5 I think per person. Make the ghosts give 2 per person maybe. I dunno. But yeah that would be fun.

Someone else on the discord mentioned for wizards they should be able to have a familar. A player controlled pet or something. I don't really know what it would do. Any suggestions for that?

Messages In This Thread
Player controlled buddies for antags - by KikiMofo - 02-07-2019, 11:30 PM