Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindslave cloner discussion thread
Ive made it clear I support the doctor and MD addition to the list, im not sure how to remove mechanics from the process though. I feel like for the potential benefit (unlimited, full duration mindslaves unless they are recloned) putting in the effort of mechanics makes sense.

If it turns out that we can make a change so that you get a package that, when used, gives you a: soldering iron as well as the cubes for scanner, cloning pod, reclaimer and cloning computer board, thats when adding a light and sound makes more sense.

The idea of a secret lab hidden in the walls of the station, in my opinion, means that a light makes it much harder to hide. If youve invested 30 minutes getting it right then someone can see the light through a wall that would suck. (I love the goon lighting system truly, but that part kind of doesnt make sense to me from an immersion perspective.)

As an idea, what if we keep the cloning module as it is, maybe reduce the cost a bit if the mechanics involvement is that ill-received, then add a "Deluxe Cloning Module Package" that would use 12 TC and give you the above mentioned kit?

EDIT: Also, if someone goes to the trouble to make an offstation base on the same Z level as the station that should be allowed IMO considering the effort involved. using prexisting structures in the debris field outside of the diner seems a bit strong though. Mixed feelings on the Ghost Drone Factory

to add on to this, perhaps the deluxe version could remain geneticist only?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mindslave cloner discussion thread - by Recusor - 10-24-2018, 12:59 PM