Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
(09-05-2018, 07:49 AM)New525 Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 01:13 AM)Technature Wrote: You attempt to answer in a calm manner.  It doesn't work well.
You feel less stable than you probably should.
(so nothings changed)
I REMEMBER THE DISK. I HAVE TO GET THE DISK. YES THE DISK. I ROBOTICALLY DRIVE IN CIRCLES AS FAST AS I CAN SEARCHING FOR THE DISK

(09-07-2018, 01:19 AM)Technature Wrote: FuLPaSM the Butt-Bot (5)
Nothing happens.

Recusor and FuLPaSM
You alert the AI of your need for medical attention.  It responds by summoning the Port-a-medbay.
You leave disposals and climb in.
---
You're in medbay.  The place seems to be kinda busy.  Oddly large amount of shouting and cursing.

Flesh Utopia (1) and Josh Foster (YOU FOOL!)
You slap an activator for each of your genes that aren't shit.
You hear outside someone asking to be a guinea pig for surgery.  Apparent he wants to slap an air tank in someone's chest.
Fuck it.
You volunteer and lie down on the nearby surgery table.
The doctor gets to work.  After a little bit, you feel noticeably lighter.
You also feel much weaker for some reason...
...what's that on the table.........
...Is that a beating heart?
..................!
IS THAT YOUR BEATING HEART!?!
You barely overhear someone else.
"You fucking asshole!  You're not allowed in here!"
The second doctor chases the first one out.  This is...less than okay.

S.A.A.D. (6)
"Okay, we're on our way now, so be ready."
"I call shotgunnnnn!"
"Huh?  Wait...NO!  DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!"
Before the guy can order otherwise, you quickly drive the pod at MAXIMUM SPEED through a portal to the station.
You manage to get through security.  Literally.  Sadly, the room seems super small.........
Is this the Solitary Confinement room?  Anywho, the front of the pod is jammed pretty hard through the window.
The other guy gets up off the pod floor.  "Don't.  You.  EVER!  Do that again."
Losing your right to do things makes you sad enough to cry.  Loudly.

Highlander
Well, that could have gone better.  You take the opportunity to rob the corpse of its ID and add its access to your own and then proceed to check the contraband.
...seems empty...wait, when did they capture 69 again?
.........oh yeah, he was asking for help while you were in this room blowing up security...guess it wouldn't be here.
You heard a boom nearby...like a vehicle crash of some sort...?  Then you hear high pitched whining.
What the fuck is wrong with this place?

Well crap. I look around for a spare heart. If I find one, I attempt to disable internals and attempt to put it in me. I can already tell... I'm screwed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy! - by Killstrike - 09-07-2018, 09:18 AM