Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Recusor
You consider the current situation.
An explosion has apparently occurred somewhere on the station.  This is obvious by the rather noticeable explosion noise.
You're not 100% sure where it happened.  Therefore, it's possible you may need an air supply and even a spacesuit if you wish to make repairs with your (admittingly) limited knowledge.
Either way though, to make the repairs you will definitely need metal and potentially glass.  With the power out, being able to get more materials should be pretty easy, and no one should bat an eye at you stealing things at this point.

Flesh Utopia (4 I don't even know what I can use this for honestly)
People seem to be panicking too much to notice you.  Which is pretty odd, considering this usually doesn't happen til AFTER you prank someone.

Nuke team

"Yeah, uh...I guess he didn't fuck off spaceward, because when that explosion hit, the tracker kinda did a 180 and I didn't see him run past me...?"
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
So the captain's location can be determined as not in the bar, the kitchen, near arrivals, or in botany.  Security is also unlikely, though possible.
This is less than ok.
In the meantime, the pod teleports to near Mining in anticipation of a possible pod strike.

FuLPaSM (1)
You attempt to locate the source of the explosion.  The chef and bartender are yelling the loudest, so you check there.
Oh.  It seems maintenance above the kitchen got blown to hell.  The kitchen seems to have a hole in it too.  You have no idea what could have caused this.
In the meantime, you check on the screaming coming from disposals.
.........there appears to be a naked man in disposals.  You open the door for him.
oh fuck that's right the station needs power to open doors shiiiiiiiiiiit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy! - by Technature - 08-07-2018, 10:38 PM