Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Chaplain abilities: Sigils and Incantations
(04-16-2018, 11:38 AM)Keelin Wrote: I wish i wasn't doing a million things already.
Just gonna put it on the list anyway.

That's great! I'll toss a few more Sigil ideas your way. I've always thought that Chaplain should be a bit of a good luck charm for other people, so here's a few things specifically geared towards helping specific departments
  • Sigil of the Apothecarist - Cures chemical dependence, returns you to sobriety (Chem+Bartender)
  • Sigil of the Epicurean - Makes food taste delicious, produces strong and plentiful bounties on plants grown on top of it (Chef+Botany)
  • Sigil of the Hearth Tender - Extinguishes flames, provides stable temp and atmosphere for those that stand on it (Engineering+Mining)
  • Sigil of the Watchman - Designate a target, and when they come within range of the sigil it sends out an alert to you (Security+Detective)
  • Sigil of the Merchant - Increases haggle odds with traders (QM)
  • Sigil of Physician - When standing on the sigil, medical conditions like shock or heart failure are slowed. Heals radiation damage over time (Medical+Genetics)
  • Sigil of the Automaton - Sigil acts as a charger for borgs (AI+Robotics)
  • Sigil of the Scholar - Indicates the activation method for artifacts, adds a bookmark to the telescience computer at sigil's location (Science)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Chaplain abilities: Sigils and Incantations - by Frank_Stein - 04-17-2018, 08:14 PM