Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How did you come up with your name?
Question 
How did you come up with your name? Was it a random one? Was it a reference? You tell me! I'll start.

When I first started SS13, I played with a random name, and picked some civilian jobs. My interest in the game petered out, until I returned. My only saved profile was a replica of Alex DeLarge, from "A Clockwork Orange", I made for Ass Day. I decided that I wanted to play as my own character, so I changed the x to a c, and picked the last name "Ryan" off the top of my head. Thus, Alec Ryan was born.

Oh, and uh, by admin request, you can put your username origins here too. I might as well do it, then. My first non-personal online name was "Jpaster", because I though the suffix "-ster" was cool. Later in life, when I realized people pronounced it "J-paster", I had the epiphany that my username sounded stupid. I then started to go by "InternetPerson" online, as it was very simple and self-explanatory. When I joined byond, "InternetPerson" was already taken, so I decided to pick the next best thing: "InternetDweller"

Messages In This Thread
How did you come up with your name? - by Spoodle - 04-09-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: How did you come up with your name? - by Grek - 04-09-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: How did you come up with your name? - by Sov - 06-01-2018, 06:46 PM