Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
(03-05-2018, 09:47 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: The toxicity and generally bad atmosphere of ss13 as whole is getting to me irl, and I am sick of it. I mostly just feel sad when playing these days.

The fun of the game used to outweigh the negative emotions I'd get from the atmosphere of this community. /r/ss13 is a shithole, and gives me a bad impression of not only the game but humanity as a whole. Goondiscord isn't bad per say but I do not fit in.

I left it and a few other ss13 related discords. Most of you regulars from Destiny are cool dudes, but this game really brings out the worst of people. It isn't horrible on goon, but it's not good either and now I've had enough.

I love all of you for the fun and fantastic times we have had, but I do not think there are any more fun stories to be had for me. Hopefully I will never touch ss13 again, but I probably will. It was a fantastic experience to have for the year that it lasted. Nothing quite like Space Station 13

But it ain't good for me or my health.

Tooty: Ka-HONK-A-TONKA! The Honkmother calls for me! I shall ascend! haha! Up this stair case into the attic! HAahAH Just kidding Im going back to the Honk-Void to meet my maker! TOOT TOOT!

Is this because you got beat to death the other day for stealing someone's shoes?

At least I think that was you.

Messages In This Thread