Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Replace the pathology lab with a private, medbay staff-only jazz lounge and bar.
I mentioned this on the discord and everyone there liked it so I am posting this here. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Pathology is shit. It always without fail either makes something useless that nobody notices or an unbeatable plague that permastuns everyone until they suffocate in their own plasma farts. Despite this, all threads to revamp pathology inevitably end up dying and vanishing into the wild yonder. Because nobody want to fix pathology yet, I say we replace all the on-station pathology labs and the one on zeta with a medbay staff-only jazz lounge. The pathology lab in the debris field would be kept, so people who want to recreate the 69 plagues of Peegypt can still do so if they are robust enough to fight zombies.

The medbay jazz lounge would contain:
  • Couches and chairs to sit in.
  • Nice wooden tables.
  • A jukebox and saxophone.
  • A small, fully-equipped bar, so getting rid of pathology doesn't mean giving up the chem dispenser in medbay.
  • Some bottles of wine and beer strewn about.
  • A Medical Director-Locked crate full of lifeweed.
This is the entire idea now please post if you think this idea is good or if this idea is poo.

Messages In This Thread
Replace the pathology lab with a private, medbay staff-only jazz lounge and bar. - by Lady Birb - 03-03-2018, 09:21 PM