Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Bob's server thoughts and questions and ideas."
I was just talking like how I was thinking. I don't think it separated pieces. At least not with this idea.

"So I am here to ask um, wh.. no,.. like..

so I had this idea for a server that wouldn't have a round end

like..

so I wanted to know what would happen on a server that , essentially would be maybe persistent, at least somewhat. If that were possible, and how it could be done if it were possible.

The cryo storage seems like it might be a solution to some things, though I do not know so much about the game to know everything I don't think.

But, I just was thinking of the fun that might be had, because there is a bit of ability to the game where one can kind of rebuild a station and stuff.

Some have said that Goon once had a server that was something called "Construction Mode"? I might not remember exactly what they said. But they said that this was like a server where the round never would seem to end. Though I think I heard about it and it might not have included humans?

I was also thinking, just random ideas, the ideas being, this hypothetical server, having no formal rules... Might be too destructive to be fun, but I really am not sure...

and having humans on it to play as, it could include the features from the RP server with what are they called... motivations?... I forget. The things like having to eat and drink and go to the bathroom and be clean in some way,

and that might help to give things a sort of order,

and then having that order of course would have something for players to want to disrupt, but you know..

We could just think about it, I don't know probably the first thing about setting up a server, so... Not sure if like, how much the game can handle. you know...

but I would still maybe be interested in seeing. Right... so yeah... thank you for your time...

Oh and sleep was also a motivation too, forgot that one there."

Lies... all LIES!

A lot of my first experiences with Space Station 13 were on the RP server alone late at night where the power was turning off because the round had been going a long time, and I had to try to figure out ways to deal with it. Mostly because I didn't know of ways to deal with it at the time...

I don't understand what the purpose of separating things is. They are separated by punctuation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Bob's server thoughts and questions and ideas." - by Bob - 02-22-2018, 05:39 PM