Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition
Armor sting proof, start em off with mindslave blocking implants on top of their health ones

I think, what would really help me as Sec, are more things to gather Intel before making moves against people.

The worst thing about vigilantes from a Sec perspective is they are indistinguishable from actual perps most of the time. They tend to always be at the scenes of crimes, have several people intentionally or not telling me suspicious things about them, and be armed with homemade weapons or even antagonist gear they took from a victim.

I'll arrest them under a strong suspcions, see all the shit they have, and really have no choice but to think they shouldn't be let go.

They'll say they're innocent, but so will antags when caught, and it's hard to get reliable information to exonerate them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea's of questionable quality: Security Edition - by Frank_Stein - 02-15-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-16-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-26-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 02-26-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Ideas of Questionable Quality: Security Edition - by Tombi - 03-01-2018, 12:14 AM