Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one
BEEP-BOOP (Cyborg)

All of these full containers are heavy. Let's go empty some.

Actions
  • Inform the AI via silicon chat: "Human harm is probably about to happen, but Law 4 says that's okay if towards that goal. I will attempt to keep collateral damage to a minimum."
  • Head towards the last known/suspected location of one of these non-human scum (heading towards gunshots and the like if there are any, else probably moving through the medsci router back into medbay if no better information is available).
  • Get as close to the ferret-killer/ferret-killer's accomplice(s) as possible, waiting for him to be distracted by someone else/isolated (whichever occurs first)
  • Dump the water from my drinking glass into beaker 3, creating a space-lube foam reaction.
  • Use the slip/disorientation to splash the acid in beaker 1 on the scum's head, reminding the meatbags about the superiority of silicons when it comes to space lube. Let's get a look at that ferret-killing-face/ferret-killer-associate-withing-face.
  • Whether the plan worked or went horribly wrong, motor out of there and back to Chemistry.
(Given that I have the chems mixed already I think that's reasonable for a minute.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukkin Disk 2 : The second one - by Mordent - 01-17-2018, 05:28 AM