Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable!
(12-22-2017, 10:58 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Krampus 2.0 was designed to do exactly what people use him for, and now people are mad about him being used as he was intended.

Krampus 2.0 was a two minute bandaid implemented after newly promoted coders saw it was spacemas and didn't want to allow the horror that was Krampus 1.0 to come back.

The fact it was a meatcube should have been a clue to the fact it wasn't something anyone should want to become. It was literally made as a punishment for people who were trying to be shitters and game the system to become Krampus 1.0 and now it's a punishment aimed at people who are most likely no longer around.

It's also worth noting that it was turned into a meatcube in the days before I sent a patch before I became coder that fixed meatcubes being permastunned for the entire round after slipping. Meatcubes used to be a lot more useless and powerless than they are now. Being able to do half of this stuff as a meatcube is pretty much more exploits and awfulness.

The entire spacemas cheer system is busted and I've seen enough people being kind of terrible as Santa that it feels like the whole thing ought to be a game mode and not an every round thing anyway.

Also I'm surprised a lot of people here are talking about the Krampus using pods. I already removed that functionality after watching a Krampus piloted Strelka kill a traitor who would have otherwise succeeded in their solo shuttle escape objective. Are the most vocal people here still people who play this game?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable! - by Cirrial - 12-23-2017, 05:55 AM