Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable!
So my personal thoughts are pretty simple.

Krampus being an annoying fuck is pretty much everyone's punishment for not keeping the spacemas spirit alive. That much is obvious, but it's pretty obvious there were some issues missed when first coding the cube of meat, but what I think are:

Krampus should be able to block people who decide it's a good idea to walk into a dead end.
Krampus should be able to push people down so it can fart on them.
Krampus should be able to prevent people from going from point A to point B for reasons other than be an annoying shit (protect people from an obvious bad guy).
Krampus should be able to prevent you from leaving the crusher (cause good god why did you think going anywhere near that thing was a good idea?).
Krampus shouldn't be able to pull things. This includes people. I know this leads to murder cause I've done this. Also Krampus has no hands.
Krampus shouldn't be able to pilot pods.
Krampus shouldn't be able to straight up murder.

Krampus is supposed to be an annoying fuck, not be a prison worthy criminal. He doesn't hate the station, just spacemas.

Though making it so Krampus being killed by people not Santa forcing it to be on the arrival shuttle is something I support with all this in mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UNPOPULAR OPINION] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable! - by Technature - 12-22-2017, 12:09 PM