Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable!
did not read literally any of the posts here, fuck your arguments. krampus as a poppable meatcube is fucking useless! theres literally no point in having it! if i wanted to be a regular-ass meatcube i'd just make some LDM (which is crazy easy to do) and meatcube myself. krampus is an antag! he's supposed to fuck with people/kill if possible! why would you get mad that people use the role to do it's damn job!

i'm actually really mad about this change, which is rare. now that i've read some of the replies to this, mainly mbc's reasoning: krampus can stand in front of the cloner and be an ass, but surely we could have some kind of 'super strong christmas spirit' bullshit that prevents him from going near the cloning room? and wasnt the ability for meatcubes to pilot pods literally removed like a week ago or something??

and last of all, santa has the 'banish krampus' ability, but the two of them never spawn in the same goddamn round given how rare santa is. we could either make krampus stunnable (and probably draggable while stunned) via normal means or lit welders stun him? who knows. OR just make santa more common. his abilities barely have any impact on rounds besides the ability to banish krampus, which would also help this problem!!!!

(12-21-2017, 08:42 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: How about giving Krampus the ability to instantly respawn at arrivals if popped? Popping only removes them from the immediate area, there is no way to truely be rid of krampus.

also this is a good idea

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UNPOPULAR OPINION] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable! - by NateTheSquid - 12-21-2017, 11:54 PM