Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[ANTAGONIST] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable!
my opinion follows, not trying to rep the whole admin team here:

i hate it. unkillable krampus, in the worst case, has the potential to be extremely shit and griff the hell out of other players, in some cases even more efficiently than an actual traitor could have done it. Here are some actual examples that I have seen:

- Krampus stands in front of the cloning machine. When someone attempts to bring a body in and set up the cloning process, Krampus pushes or pulls them onto an exposed grille with a live wire running through it. Then Krampus proceeds to drag them back and forth over the exposed grille, shocking them repeatedly until they die.
- Krampus boards a well-equipped spacepod. Krampus proceeds to gun down everyone on the escape shuttle, and optionally may Pull the wounded crewmembers out into space.
- Krampus stands in front of a tight entryway to an important area and pushes anyone who tries to enter out of the way.

this would be funny if it was once in a blue moon, but Krampus appears Very often, almost every other round. The main problem here is that players have no way to protect themselves from Krampus at all. If he was at least stunnable, maybe my opinion would change! But being untouchable is simply too powerful as it was in K2.0.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UNPOPULAR OPINION] Make Krampus 3 Unpoppable! - by mbc - 12-21-2017, 08:48 PM