Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GoonStation Murdevolution 2018 : Training Scenario
I think that in terms of... like, my experience as how things ACTUALLY WORK on Goonstation (which I enjoy 95% of the timed) suggests you're all correct, option 1 is right.

The idealist in my wants to stump for Option 2 though.

Consider this- out of the two options, which makes the round more interesting for THE MOST PEOPLE? In option one, you, the assaulter, and rando-botanist are the only ones really involved in the action. In option 2, suddenly... SEC can get involved, MEDBAY can get involved, random people in the hallways can get involved.

Option 1 is the strategy that, as things stand, gives you the most chance, most often, of surviving longest in rounds and so potentially having the most fun.

BUT! Am I crazy for thinking that if by some miracle EVERYONE followed option 2, things'd GENERALLY be more interesting for more people? I know LLJK2 is the NO RP server, but the best times (I think a lot of people would agree!) are when people still brush a thin, thin veneer of RP onto their zany shit, and I guess I just... I try not to play as someone that who's comfortable with killing unless I'm an antag.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GoonStation Murdevolution 2018 : Training Scenario - by Cyfarfod - 12-15-2017, 03:53 PM