Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cirr's Terrible Idea Feedback Type Thread Place Event Kiosk [GONE WRONG]
(12-01-2017, 05:41 AM)mbc Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 06:51 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: - Perhaps some more hard-set rules (a popup like soulsteel) would help manage poor behavior; put in some 'do', some 'please don't', and some 'FUCKING DO NOT' such as attempting to kill players. Could also throttle their murder capacity with cooldowns?

This is just my opinion, BUT i am against adding specific rulesets for specific playable mobs. Especially in the case of these tiny critters - we can probably just make them weak enough to the point where they have only slight ability to affect the events of the round. (For example, just yesterday I patched it so that ghost-controlled critters are not strong enough to PULL or GRAB anything heavy like lockers or humans). Let me know if you think they could do with any other specific handicaps.

Basically mob-specific rules are a pain to administrate + a pain for new players, and I would also like to leave open the possibility that, yes, maybe sometimes a teeny mouse WILL save the station from the bad guys somehow.

why? i think it's much more sound to lay some ground rules down so when someone inevitably abuses it and gets in trouble we don't get something fun taken away from us again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cirr's Terrible Idea Feedback Type Thread Place Event Kiosk [GONE WRONG] - by babayetu83 - 12-02-2017, 03:07 AM