Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cirr's Terrible Idea Feedback Type Thread Place Event Kiosk [GONE WRONG]
1. Ghost prompts are a good idea but I'm not sure what else there is to be discussed about it.
There is a part of me that is concerned that instantaneous information regarding who/what/where might enable people to metagame discreetly based on how much they know from ghost prompts if they get revived. This is not something that can really be discussed prior, it's something that needs to be tested over time.

2. No problem with critters revival. However on paper it seems it would be less subtle than ghost drone in how it operates. I assume they'd be able to recognize players. that they do not have ghost drone eyes? So I further assume they'd be able to interact with players?
What are the current list of critters that one can choose from? Because birds/spiders can really fuck up an unsuspecting player with their instant attacks.
Basically my point would be that the revived critters would need to be nerfed health wise, and critters themselves may need to be expanded upon so it's not just birds, cats and cockraoches. I personally like the snail critter that was introduced. Bats are neat too.

3. I know nothing about the flockdrones other than they absolutely need a better name. We really don't need more (word)drone things on the station.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cirr's Terrible Idea Feedback Type Thread Place Event Kiosk [GONE WRONG] - by Sundance - 11-30-2017, 04:03 AM