Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Genetics changes departments to science.
(11-11-2017, 10:50 AM)Technature Wrote: On the other hand, I notice that science is rather sparse population wise compared to other departments.

So the problem is 'a lack of people in the science lab', so that there is some level of supervision on that department.
I agree that the lack of supervision in the Labs is a problem, but previous suggested solution to grant the guards access was shut down with 'stop being anti-fun, bombing is always fun for the people who die'.

I agree that having the mostly sedentary geneticists to stand watch would help a bit. But at the same time, adding genetics to the mix of turbo-nerdy that is the science department, would probably just result in hulked-out madman with super-stimulants, adventure-gear and max-cap bombs having a deathmatch in there.

Edit: I realize I made a bit of a leap in logic there. I suppose there are other reasons to keep a department staffed beyond those serving my visions of a fascist utopia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Genetics changes departments to science. - by The Grim Sleeper - 11-12-2017, 04:06 AM