Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revamp the post-sol disaster round
(10-04-2017, 09:47 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: Since the mob spam doesn't really matter all that much, what if it was turned into a spooky hardmode antag round (but with mobs)? I remember once people were given antagonist a little while after the fun began, and people like Cherry Fields starting screaming about how "she comes from the darkness" or something creepy like that while attacking with a knife.

Have a spooky thematic prompt, and maybe issue one antagonist at first, then a second a little while after, and so on, up to like five or some random number.

yeah! one of the best disaster rounds i ever had (and i've had a decent amount of admin disaster rounds) was when everyone became hard mode antags and basically everyone cordoned off bits of the station as their territory and had like, solo gang wars. i formed a gang with shitty bill and crew and killed everyone who showed up

edit: we had an objective that was something to do with 'the darkness' and everyone took it to mean they were insane and did this in very different ways, it was very interesting, especially as it was on lljk2 not 1

Messages In This Thread
Revamp the post-sol disaster round - by Roomba - 10-04-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Revamp the post-sol disaster round - by NateTheSquid - 10-04-2017, 10:44 PM