Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inter-Departmental Cooperation (co-op)
My reasoning is that for a lot of the fun stuff in the game, much of which more or less requires the efforts of multiple departments, it requires that you invest a sizable chunk of the round into doing it. This isn't a bad thing, cool stuff should take a lot of work to do, makes it all the more hype when you and your buddies pull it off!

Problem is that rounds tend to be volatile in length, and nobody wants to get halfway into a sweet project only for the round to end cus some jackass blew up the bar. I don't want to stop that jerk from having fun, I want to make the impact of a premature shuttle call less all-this-work-for-nothing.

At the very least, it'd make me feel less like I'm wasting my time playing a resource-maker role, as I'd feel like someone would use the stuff I grew or mined for something at some point. Might encourage others to play those roles, and for other departments to have something to so with the stuff they make, as opposed to mailing it all to a department that might not even be staffed or intact.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inter-Departmental Cooperation (co-op) - by Superlagg - 09-18-2017, 07:12 PM