Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Any chance of Securi-borgs making a return?
(08-17-2017, 07:01 AM)Sundance Wrote: Locker and welder? Great so you want to permabrig people?
Hoot + flash powder? You do know that this was changed so cyborgs are effected by them, because certain players were being powergamey as fuck?

Well obviously it's a temporary thing.  Last night, the cyborg team was really damn efficient (including myself) to the point that we were keeping an eye out for a fire bomber.  I was lucky enough to see it in action, so I chased the bad guy to the back of the kitchen and bolted him down.  Eventually the other cyborg came in and, after a lot of trouble, we managed to lock him in a locker and get him to the brig for security the heads of the station to deal with him.

If anyone's playing securibot, that's pretty much how it should go.  If you're permawelding/locking people into lockers and leaving them alone, you deserve to be shot by them when they inevitably flip break out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any chance of Securi-borgs making a return? - by Technature - 08-17-2017, 08:44 AM