Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Medical Director starts with a weapon permit.
(07-22-2017, 02:54 PM)Cyfarfod Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 02:42 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: The Captain and Detective are both security related, while the MD is not.

That's weird, with how many times I've been ranted at for trying to impose ANY sort of order on the crew as a Captain. wink

I mean, the tranq rifle is identical to the security ones.  It starts in the locked MD locker.  It is pretty obviously job equipment.  If it's been a huge problem in the past, just got rid of it.  The bartender shotgun DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING to do with what I'm saying- IIRC the barman spawns WITH the shotgun in his backpack, doesn't he?  It was very obviously smuggled aboard.  But the tranq rifle is MD equipment, very very obviously.  It is there for a specific reason.  It is, in fact, part of the MD's job AFAIK to make sure genetics don't get abused, since genetics is part of their section of the station.

Yeah, the fact that the best thing against a super powered psychopath could be stopped by a well meaning security bot is kinda silly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Medical Director starts with a weapon permit. - by Technature - 07-22-2017, 05:27 PM