Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HoS "Lawgiver" aka Judge Dredd gun
(07-15-2017, 03:23 PM)OMJ Wrote: let's not turn this into a "hos supergun" thread this isn't 2011 we aren't trying to appease TURDS

I see it less as a HOS SUPER GUN and more as HOS's swiss army gun. HOS could already order any powerful weapon from QM and I wouldn't doubt that a smart HOS could probably get telescience to get them even stronker guns.

That said, I do agree with not trying to escape the scope of the original suggestion too much. Swiss Army gun is a super dope concept and the more doodads people want on it, the less likely it will get coded.

That said, if a gun that magically can change shots is too OP by itself, perhaps it could be some kind of assembled weapon. HOS breaks the gun into pieces and then reassembles it to suite their current need? You can already sorta do this with a flamethrower by removing the air tank, fuel, and then unscrewing the flamethrower. You could carry it with you totally sight unseen that way. I guess the only problem with that is now instead of about three sprites, you now need more.

I think that gets in the way of voice control though.

As for the ammo, what if it was made with Miracle Matter? That makes sense since miracle matter makes no sense as an ore, could be tied into research at any point, and if it does become possible to mass produce, becomes way more difficult to actually find.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS "Lawgiver" aka Judge Dredd gun - by OMJ - 07-15-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: HoS "Lawgiver" aka Judge Dredd gun - by OMJ - 07-15-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: HoS "Lawgiver" aka Judge Dredd gun - by atomic1fire - 07-15-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: HoS "Lawgiver" aka Judge Dredd gun - by BBEG - 07-17-2017, 01:23 PM