Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give chemists access to chem nades again and buff the traitor version
Now, before you tar and feather me on the spot, hear me out.
  1. Grenades don't offer enough advantages over simple beaker assemblies to justify spending telecrystals on them.
  2. They do, however, offer some rather significant advantages for non-nefarious usage.
  3. It'll give chemists something to nerd out over besides the fastest way to kill a monkey using only one pill. Who can make the most effective fire fighting grenade? Can you make a recursive flashbang for the hos clown to use?
  4. In order to make the traitor version actually worth purchasing, I suggest removing the size restriction on the containers you can stick in there. Want to stuff two portable welding fuel tanks in there? Go ahead. Hit the RNG jackpot and wound up with not one but two artifact beakers? Well now you can shove them into a grenade! Become the envy of your friends and the bane of your enemies! Make a grenade with nothing but ten thousand units of voltagen and see what happens!

Messages In This Thread
Give chemists access to chem nades again and buff the traitor version - by Noah Buttes - 06-13-2017, 05:43 PM