Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Hopefully not terrible cog1 security redesign
The main foyer is not open to everyone, but it acts as an assistant buffer who manages to run in. It's meant to be a more casual inviting foyer that an officer would feel comfortable at letting someone in, rather than the current foyer which is a choke point and is rather uninviting.

There is currently no way to visit family and friends in jail other than actually visiting them in the control room. I felt the visiting room was fashion over function; it looked good but served it's purpose poorly, restricted where the brig had to be (facing a hallway) which also restricted the redesign. Perhaps a middle ground would be some form of gimmicky two way phone?

One way windows ARE a thing, fully functional as you described with the koshmarite. They were no longer used in cog2 (opting for blinds, which is also used in this brig in conjuction), but can be seen in cog1 in the interrogation room. Check it out if ye dont believe me. They're also indestructable afaik, which is why I put them on the brig wall for spying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopefully not terrible cog1 security redesign - by Sundance - 06-13-2017, 08:00 AM