Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VR + its Z-space: Why does it honestly still exist?
This isn't really a controversial opinion, but its something that's always kind of bothered me, as it brings up many questions.

1. Why does VR space in its enormity, still exist? I'm specifically talking about the massive go-kart area and the slightly less massive basketball court. It's something so huge for something that is never used. I also might as well include the critter/pod arena in there as well as AFAIK as they've been broken now either for a while or have been fixed and nobody has noticed.

2. Following on from that, would this not create strain in making any further telesci/Sol maps (if someone ever takes up the mantle)? Im basing this off what I saw when I was a goatfart; vr space takes up a considerable chunk of space. I can't remember if this was before or after the zlevel's canvass was increased or if that was just the derelict station.

3. Before I got some hyperventilating nerd slamming on the keyboard, I'm not suggesting removing vr or go-karts. Vr might be a lot more fun if it's small. And the basket ball hoops can already be made on the ship, what's wrong with making go-karts a station thing? Just make em so you have to buy them, and you can get shoved out/shot. Essentially a reskinned segway without the knocked over handlebar function.

..even if there is no future plan of zlevels, I think it would be very beneficial to reduce the size of it dramatically and allow go-karts be used on the station proper.

Messages In This Thread
VR + its Z-space: Why does it honestly still exist? - by Sundance - 06-07-2017, 10:52 AM