Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach recipe
(05-24-2017, 02:49 AM)misto Wrote: while i do like the idea of chlorine gas terrorism, and people have been asking for paint remover chems for some time, i dont really dig further complicating the current chem interactions. maybe ammonia could react with space cleaner in the desired way

Ammonia is part of the recipe for space cleaner, so I'd be VERY careful with this. Regardless, I think most of this could be achieved by simply doing the following:
  • Add a very mild burn damage on touch with space cleaner (probably just 1 per touch, for quantities up to 10, 2 per touch for quantities up to 50, and 5 per touch for 50+). Basically, it has way better alternatives if you're actually looking to do damage.
  • Add a small amount of burn damage to space cleaner's on_life proc.
  • Space cleaner + hydrochloric acid smokes themselves plus any other contents of the container. Space cleaner and hydrochloric acid being smoked will cause damage as-is (minor burn from space cleaner touch, moderate burn from acid touch, minor toxin from space-cleaner life, minor burn from space-cleaner life, moderate burn from acid life).

For the paint-remover, I still think we could just apply this to acetone's touch effect. You could smoke/foam it then to clear a large area of paint.

Messages In This Thread
Bleach recipe - by LuigiThirty - 05-23-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Bleach recipe - by misto - 05-24-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: Bleach recipe - by Mordent - 05-24-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Bleach recipe - by LuigiThirty - 05-24-2017, 01:31 PM