Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto-mining and Ore Scoops
I'm not going to deny auto-mining is a helpful feature, it speeds up mining a significant amount and I'd imagine it makes escaping rogue Space Bears in an asteroid possible as opposed to oh god it caught up.

Somewhat frustrating is that bumping into an asteroid wall while holding an ore scoop causes you to dump the contents of the ore scoop onto said asteroid, either making you click-drag and then walk back and forth or mine the little bit of extra asteroid in your way (God have mercy if it's an explosive vein.) I'm fine with most other things being like this since most other items that'd be hurt by this probably won't go near the Mineral Magnet anyways, but for the Ore Scoop in particular it's frustrating since you'll use that a lot in those areas.
There is literally no reason for having the ore scoop selected, as it works as long as you hold it.

Have your pick-axe active in one hand and an in-active ore scoop in the other.
(08-12-2017, 09:34 PM)Technature Wrote: There is literally no reason for having the ore scoop selected, as it works as long as you hold it.

Have your pick-axe active in one hand and an in-active ore scoop in the other.
...d'oh, I forgot they did that.
Navigating the debris field asteroid with an extinguisher is also annoying, as if you bump into the rock you get sent flying off