Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
New reactent: Berzerkium, contains Amanitin, Rajaijah, Omnizine, Epinephrine, and Nitro, has All the effects of Rajaijah combined with Omnizine on steroids, Epinephrine, and Stims(making you a nigh invincible Fighter who can't be stunned) Decays at a rate of 1 to 1 into uranium, and when it all runs out Detonates your body, causing additional damage to the area based off how much you got into yourself overall.
(04-29-2017, 09:05 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Give braindead players monkey AI.
Audible laughter.

Even better: The AssNPC AI! "Help!" "Getting griffed!" "Pubs McBee just fucking attacked me!" "Security!"

Not to mention the hilarious side effect of people being far more robust while braindead than they were active.

:suitablesmiley:
Let us grow plants (including seedless) from cuttings, which drop if you harvest the plant while holding a knife in your offhand.

Edit: Also, let us buy rare or uncommon cuttings from QM, so that the botanists can get a jumpstart in exchange for giving up some produce to sell. And while I'm at it, make it so Potency affects how many credits are in each stack harvested from a Money Tree; last time I checked each stack was always 1.
(04-29-2017, 09:17 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I can almost imagine a whole different, simpler health system based on this where being put into crit is something you would always heal out of automatically unless you continue to take damage while in it.

Bring back the deathmatch gamemode with the above quote in mind. When in deathmatch mode you will automatically heal out of critical condition after a time unless someone finishes you off.
Bring back sec borgs.

And give more options for augmentation i want to be able to replace my ass with rocket engines goddammit.
(04-30-2017, 01:55 PM)BBEG Wrote: Bring back sec borgs.

And give more options for augmentation i want to be able to replace my ass with rocket engines goddammit.

Lock the sec borg module behind a cardlock that only the HOS can activate. That way HOS can now deputize cyborgs.
(04-30-2017, 03:24 PM)atomic1fire Wrote:

Lock the sec borg module behind a cardlock that only the HOS can activate. That way HOS can now deputize cyborgs.

if theres anyone to be trusted with deploying sec borgs, its the hos, but most hos would probably not ever use this due to the numerous ways they can be corrupted. unless the borg becomes law reset or law rewritten when deputized and gains improved resistance against tampering
(05-01-2017, 03:34 PM)misto Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 03:24 PM)atomic1fire Wrote:

if theres anyone to be trusted with deploying sec borgs, its the hos, but most hos would probably not ever use this due to the numerous ways they can be corrupted. unless the borg becomes law reset or law rewritten when deputized and gains improved resistance against tampering

My Suggestion would be to make the Module Unavailable for selection... but leave 1-2 in the Armory, Possibly hide another one in the D-field or Adventure Zone.
(05-01-2017, 03:50 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: My Suggestion would be to make the Module Unavailable for selection... but leave 1-2 in the Armory, Possibly hide another one in the D-field or Adventure Zone.
Cyborgs can get into the armory. If you're doing this, make sure they're in those special security equipment lockers that synthetics don't have access to.
A brobocop module is part of the borg rework patch that I swear is definitely coming soon, maybe.
my new idea: rename the roburger to "borger"
Boosted obesity should give the fatty their own gravitational field.
and resistance to brute damage
Obesity + self biomass manipulation = turns you into a living blob of fat
Add matter eater and you get fat bastard!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yes boys and girls, there was a day when mike myers was relevant.