Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
The TG piano you play music by saying which notes you want, right?

What if we could assign keys to notes, so you could play music by slamming buttons on your keyboard?
That is exactly what I meant in my OP but Warcrimes pointed out porting TG's would be easier 
https://media.giphy.com/media/1lzPjUjUOd.../giphy.gif
Cyalume supersoaker.
(03-25-2018, 10:45 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Cyalume supersoaker.

A supersoaker you can fill with any chemical that doesn't melt shit.

Attempting to fill it with melty stuff causes damage to self and destruction of the soaker.
super duper soaker: lets you put in melty shit
New Role: A.T.D.F.
Pouring strange reagent on a half digested food chunk should turn it back into whatever it was originally.
(03-28-2018, 11:17 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Pouring strange reagent on a half digested food chunk should turn it back into whatever it was originally.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what true genius looks like, folks
The nanomeds have some inconsistant naming, charcoal and potassium iodide using simplified names while more obscure reagents like the blood clotting/thinning one use their reagent names. It might be more useful to use the common names in the public and porta-nanomeds and the reagent names in the regular nanomeds.
(03-29-2018, 07:38 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: The nanomeds have some inconsistant naming, charcoal and potassium iodide using simplified names while more obscure reagents like the blood clotting/thinning one use their reagent names. It might be more useful to use the common names in the public and porta-nanomeds and the reagent names in the regular nanomeds.

^^^^^

A great many would be saved from the shitty Roboticists (Note: Not all Roboticists are shitty, only the ones who are cool)
(03-29-2018, 05:42 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what true geniua looks like, folks
I read genitalia. Internet brain, yay.

Now I need a dumb idea to post... Ah!

SR'd instrument play themselves for 1min/10u.
Anima'd instruments play themselves while they kill you.
(03-29-2018, 09:45 AM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 05:42 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what true geniua looks like, folks
I read genitalia. Internet brain, yay.

Now I need a dumb idea to post... Ah!

SR'd instrument play themselves for 1min/10u.
Anima'd instruments play themselves while they kill you.

Strange Regent'd limbs should turn into NPC hand/leg/eyespiders
(03-29-2018, 08:50 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 07:38 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: The nanomeds have some inconsistant naming, charcoal and potassium iodide using simplified names while more obscure reagents like the blood clotting/thinning one use their reagent names. It might be more useful to use the common names in the public and porta-nanomeds and the reagent names in the regular nanomeds.

^^^^^

A great many would be saved from the shitty Roboticists (Note: Not all Roboticists are shitty, only the ones who are cool)

I'd like to suggest just sticking with one or the other for all of them, keep it consistent across the board.
randomize all medical chems and their effects at round start.