Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Add a man eating plant to the void.

Mostly because I watched every episode of stranger things season 1.

This might ramp up the difficulty of the void so it's probably either mildly funny or really terrible, unless someone can grab the laser and shoot it in time.
Labels on pathogen samples. And an incubator to automate pathogen sample production.
Give Sec a box of silver star stickers for easier deputization. Keep easier track of your officialized vigilantes, and assign them ranks by adding more stars. Badguys will know the law's in town when they see The Deputy King covered in tin stars.
(10-26-2017, 06:08 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Give Sec a box of silver star stickers for easier deputization. Keep easier track of your officialized vigilantes, and assign them ranks by adding more stars. Badguys will know the law's in town when they see The Deputy King covered in tin stars.

Make it so having a deputy star on you allows you to carry contraband without getting beepskied.
Security IDs should be reskinned to be police badges.
Add an option to the cloner that causes it to automatically attempt to clone people in its database without requiring someone push a button.
Suddenly everyone stops in medbay before literally doing anything.

Also, makes it hard to stop traitors from reviving after a rampage.
Maybe have the medic implant tell the AI they died so they can press the clone-em button.
(10-26-2017, 08:58 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Maybe have the medic implant tell the AI they died so they can press the clone-em button.

even more reason to kill the AI! thanks, i hate it!
I don't see it accomplishing more than farting on the AI.

Ya know.

Jack shit.
What about an upgrade to the cloner, buyable through QM's or the debris field traders, that allows auto-cloning of people in the database and with an implant.
So I stumbled around and found this: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Iota_Geminorum_IV

I have come to the logical conclusion that Geminorum V now requires the addition of tribbles.
More dishes made of blood and fish that shouldn't be made of blood and fish.

And have anyone afflicted by Swedishness able to substitute any ingredient with blood or fish. Out of eggs to boil? Pop in some blood. No cake to frost? Frost some fish. Dying of bloodloss? Stuff some fish into an IV. Sea's the limit when you have the Swedlosopher's stone.
Farting gives you limited navigation in space, like a 50 or 25% chance to propel you in the opposite the direction of your fart (so in other words, the direction you're facing). Conservation of Linear Momentum, no? Applies to solid objects, should apply to gases, no?
Peeing in the pool should make the pool water turn pink in that square. NT has invented piss detection chemicals from that one urban legend.