Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Give the diner NPCs robust AI, knives, and make harming one of them cause the others to try to kill you.
(06-18-2017, 05:02 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Give the diner NPCs robust AI, knives, and make harming one of them cause the others to try to kill you.

chainsaw arms
(06-18-2017, 05:02 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Give the diner NPCs robust AI, knives, and make harming one of them cause the others to try to kill you.

I like it. Always felt weird that Billy and The Boys (Shitty and The Bills?) just sit there and let us vivisect them and their friends without batting an eye (that ends up sold to Doc, launched across space, or just clean vaporized).
(06-18-2017, 12:03 PM)CounterfeitFaker Wrote: I considered making a new thread for it, and i think it's probably already been suggested, but I guess I'll suggest it here first/instead to see what people think of it:

Let ghost drones communicate with deadchat.

All too often I'll get dead and consider becoming a drone, but decide against it because of the interesting conversation about the round's shenanigans or chemistry or whatever that my fellow ghosts are having. By letting ghost drones talk to deadchat, the decision between shooting the shit and fixing holes in the station unable to communicate with anyone (except other drones, if there are any) ceases to be a barrier.

Since drones already have laws preventing them from interfering with antagonists and messing with the round, communication with more-mobile regular ghosts would probably be either regular deadchat conversation or the ghosts saying "hey, looks like there's a hole over by ___, you should go fix it"

Or more appropriately "Build a ghost bar, us ghosts need a place to chill"

Probably dumb idea:

Funchucks: Two pipeframes wired together. Slight risk of hitting yourself in the face when swinging it, especially when wearing a fedora.
(06-18-2017, 12:03 PM)CounterfeitFaker Wrote: I considered making a new thread for it, and i think it's probably already been suggested, but I guess I'll suggest it here first/instead to see what people think of it:

Let ghost drones communicate with deadchat.

All too often I'll get dead and consider becoming a drone, but decide against it because of the interesting conversation about the round's shenanigans or chemistry or whatever that my fellow ghosts are having. By letting ghost drones talk to deadchat, the decision between shooting the shit and fixing holes in the station unable to communicate with anyone (except other drones, if there are any) ceases to be a barrier.

Since drones already have laws preventing them from interfering with antagonists and messing with the round, communication with more-mobile regular ghosts would probably be either regular deadchat conversation or the ghosts saying "hey, looks like there's a hole over by ___, you should go fix it"

Support. Ghost drones deserve to enjoy dead chat. Being a drone gets lonely.
Prismatic clown set. Might be able to make from a hacked uniform maker?
(06-19-2017, 04:29 AM)Sov Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 12:03 PM)CounterfeitFaker Wrote: AYBABTU

Yeah. I'd drone far more often if they could commune with the spoops. I'd rather it be on another channel, though.
(06-22-2017, 02:56 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:

Yeah. I'd drone far more often if they could commune with the spoops. I'd rather it be on another channel, though.
That makes sense. Like, all ghosts can hear drones, but drones can't hear all ghost speech unless the ghosts use a special chat command.
Fat people should butcher into marbled meat.
(06-22-2017, 08:40 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Fat people should butcher into marbled meat.

As a side effect cluwnes should become hideously fat and rich burgstock.

Although, maybe you should avoid eating cluwne meat for different reasons entirely.
(06-23-2017, 07:45 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:40 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Fat people should butcher into marbled meat.

As a side effect cluwnes should become hideously fat and rich burgstock.

Although, maybe you should avoid eating cluwne meat for different reasons entirely.

If it doesn't already, cluwne meat should contain enough painbow fluid to infect someone else.
(06-22-2017, 05:38 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 02:56 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:

That makes sense. Like, all ghosts can hear drones, but drones can't hear all ghost speech unless the ghosts use a special chat command.

Drone Channel is a good idea. This doesnt belong in this thread. Heavilly support.
After seeing admin shenanigans, I came up with this idea: Trying to polymorph someone without a staff will turn your intended victim into a tiny sentient singularity.
Empowered Jumpy: gives you the Macho Man leap but it's restricted to station locations and you have a chance to lose one or both legs every time you do it.
(06-24-2017, 10:36 PM)Berrik Wrote: Empowered Jumpy: gives you the Macho Man leap but it's restricted to station locations and you have a chance to lose one or both legs every time you do it.

Can negate the damage with moon shoes or mechanized boots(shock absorbers)