Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I was a Traitor, spent my time planning for my objectives. Eventually I ended up trying and ultimately failing to succeed in my goals. I got tazed and super brigged. Captain had special orders for sec team though. Basically they built a small ring thing near arrivals and took me, and some other naked dude to it. They shoved us in the glass box and then bolted the door.
Then the Captain told us that the one who won the fight and killed the other man would be spared. I got immediately punched and knocked on the ground.

It looked like it was over for me. He was standing there, punching me and choking me while I lay there dying, but then a burst of anger overtook me and I slammed into this guy. I kept punching his face till he stopped bleeding. I then proceeded to throw his body on a table that the sec team was too lazy to disassemble. I asked if it was over, and I was let go. Beaten to near death and assigned as an assistant afterward. I went to MedBay and slowly died on their floor.
I survived the purge.

I had a few close calls along the way... but I, alone walked off the shuttle filled with the corpses of wendigos and other beasties.
Escha Thermic [145.9] gasps, "I just had a fucking wrestling timberdoodle walk in on me for calling it and try to robust me"

Escha Thermic [145.9] gasps, "It seemed unaware that I could just HIT IT WITH A HAMMER"

I got polymorphed and admins made me into a WRESTLERDOODLE.
I tried :^(
Quote:space timberdoodle (played by elan_oots) was a wrestler!
Objective #1: NOBODY EXPECTS THE WRESTLERDOODLE Success.
The wrestler was successful!
(03-25-2017, 09:35 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
Quote:space timberdoodle (played by elan_oots) was a wrestler!
Objective #1: NOBODY EXPECTS THE WRESTLERDOODLE Success.
The wrestler was successful!

Alright, here's one that happened just today, one of the best rounds I've had in quite some time.

Quite long, so i've spoilered it (hopefully, this text formatter will be the fucking death of me some day i swear)

>Spawn as clown
>Traitor, Wooooo
>Spawn a C-saber and a clown car
>Admin fuckery round.
>Dies farting and screaming inside clown car 5 minutes in.

>Gets antag token!
>Spawn as clown
>Take two, let's not fuck it up this time
>Spawn a C-saber and a clown car, i've always wanted to clown rampage!
>Climb into car, capture one person
>It begins.
>Drive around, attempt to capture someone else
>Loses them
>Bollocks
>Smashes into wall, loses the only person in the car
>They start to beat me to death
>Double bollocks
>Recover from stun and climb into the car, drive around, smash into another wall, two more people show up with the person i'd captured. I am beaten to death in front of my car.
>Suddenly, a staff assistant traitor bro appears, knocks them all down with a police baton, takes my saber and drags me down to cloning.
>I'm successfully cloned, but bereft of all my traitor gear.
>I need to get my car back. I shout over the radio, looking for it. Jaoquin Hartford tells me it's in the chapel.
>It's a trap, i know, but i want to chance it anyway, just in case.
>Tasered, stripped of my backpack and ID, Brigged.
>Triple bollocks.
>Captain standing outside, overhear people talking about killing me once my sentence is over, start to ponder using the disposal chute as an escape method.
>Cap goes away for a moment.
>Decide to make a break for it. Suddenly, the toilet door opened, somebody motions towards me and leads me out into the toilet room. There's a hole in the wall.
>It's the staff assistant traitor bro.
>Such a fucking bro.
>He tells me that our stuff is in the security contraband crate. 
>Well then, there's only one thing for it. I lead him to the technical storage room, ask him for his ID and his PDA. Take both, construct a packet for opening doors and lockers, log in to a terminal and acquire the heads netpass.
>Take flash from outside tech-storage
>It's fucking ON now.
>Head back into the brig with staff assistant bro
>OH FUCK IT'S THE CAPTAIN RUN RU-
>Ahem, take 2
>Attempt to head in through Beepskies room. Spot the contraband crate. Jackpot
>Completely fail to notice clowncar in cell directly above me.
>Try to drag crate out of sec, captain spots us, drags the crate back, starts to taunt us about being caught. Says they're going to space it.
>Runs into sec with assistant bro, heads down past the captain into the locker room
>They stand outside the room, knowing we have no weapons, that there's nothing we can do, practically taunting us!
>Almost all of the lockers have been emptied of their tasers and batons. Only one remains locked.
>I PDA it open. A baton and a taser. Jackpot.
>Hand baton to assistant bro, take taser for myself.
>We stun and down the captain, i take their sunglasses then flash them, before cuffing them with the handcuffs i'd been stuck with when i was brigged. Contraband crate is right beside us.
>Assistant bro harmbatons cap while i go at them with a screwdriver. Stop after a while, leave it up to assistant bro. PDA crate open.
>Lying inside, my C-saber
>IT BEGINS 2, IT BEGINS HARDER
>Assistant bro reclaims his police baton from the crate, a few secoffs start to come into security.
>Between my bro and i, we dispatch them with ease.
>Sec looks like a fucking abattoir, with a small pile of bodies in the middle.
>Cherry Fields comes in, fires a few shots at us, we dodge out of the way and chase her out.
>She comes in again, and gets both of us. We try to run away but we're too slow.
>I drop my C-saber, and within moments we join the pile of bodies.
>Spend the next hour or so teaching the assistant how to packet shit as thanks for giving me a great round

>Round ends, check the traitor objectives.
>Assistant had objectives to assassinate me, half of the people who died in sec and die a glorious death
>Assistant bro gets full greentext.
>So proud
(04-01-2017, 03:30 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Alright, here's one that happened just today, one of the best rounds I've had in quite some time.

Quite long, so i've spoilered it (hopefully, this text formatter will be the fucking death of me some day i swear)

>Spawn as clown
>Traitor, Wooooo
>Spawn a C-saber and a clown car
>Admin fuckery round.
>Dies farting and screaming inside clown car 5 minutes in.

>Gets antag token!
>Spawn as clown
>Take two, let's not fuck it up this time
>Spawn a C-saber and a clown car, i've always wanted to clown rampage!
>Climb into car, capture one person
>It begins.
>Drive around, attempt to capture someone else
>Loses them
>Bollocks
>Smashes into wall, loses the only person in the car
>They start to beat me to death
>Double bollocks
>Recover from stun and climb into the car, drive around, smash into another wall, two more people show up with the person i'd captured. I am beaten to death in front of my car.
>Suddenly, a staff assistant traitor bro appears, knocks them all down with a police baton, takes my saber and drags me down to cloning.
>I'm successfully cloned, but bereft of all my traitor gear.
>I need to get my car back. I shout over the radio, looking for it. Jaoquin Hartford tells me it's in the chapel.
>It's a trap, i know, but i want to chance it anyway, just in case.
>Tasered, stripped of my backpack and ID, Brigged.
>Triple bollocks.
>Captain standing outside, overhear people talking about killing me once my sentence is over, start to ponder using the disposal chute as an escape method.
>Cap goes away for a moment.
>Decide to make a break for it. Suddenly, the toilet door opened, somebody motions towards me and leads me out into the toilet room. There's a hole in the wall.
>It's the staff assistant traitor bro.
>Such a fucking bro.
>He tells me that our stuff is in the security contraband crate. 
>Well then, there's only one thing for it. I lead him to the technical storage room, ask him for his ID and his PDA. Take both, construct a packet for opening doors and lockers, log in to a terminal and acquire the heads netpass.
>Take flash from outside tech-storage
>It's fucking ON now.
>Head back into the brig with staff assistant bro
>OH FUCK IT'S THE CAPTAIN RUN RU-
>Ahem, take 2
>Attempt to head in through Beepskies room. Spot the contraband crate. Jackpot
>Completely fail to notice clowncar in cell directly above me.
>Try to drag crate out of sec, captain spots us, drags the crate back, starts to taunt us about being caught. Says they're going to space it.
>Runs into sec with assistant bro, heads down past the captain into the locker room
>They stand outside the room, knowing we have no weapons, that there's nothing we can do, practically taunting us!
>Almost all of the lockers have been emptied of their tasers and batons. Only one remains locked.
>I PDA it open. A baton and a taser. Jackpot.
>Hand baton to assistant bro, take taser for myself.
>We stun and down the captain, i take their sunglasses then flash them, before cuffing them with the handcuffs i'd been stuck with when i was brigged. Contraband crate is right beside us.
>Assistant bro harmbatons cap while i go at them with a screwdriver. Stop after a while, leave it up to assistant bro. PDA crate open.
>Lying inside, my C-saber
>IT BEGINS 2, IT BEGINS HARDER
>Assistant bro reclaims his police baton from the crate, a few secoffs start to come into security.
>Between my bro and i, we dispatch them with ease.
>Sec looks like a fucking abattoir, with a small pile of bodies in the middle.
>Cherry Fields comes in, fires a few shots at us, we dodge out of the way and chase her out.
>She comes in again, and gets both of us. We try to run away but we're too slow.
>I drop my C-saber, and within moments we join the pile of bodies.
>Spend the next hour or so teaching the assistant how to packet shit as thanks for giving me a great round

>Round ends, check the traitor objectives.
>Assistant had objectives to assassinate me, half of the people who died in sec and die a glorious death
>Assistant bro gets full greentext.
>So proud

Fun round, I was also one of the guys who beat you to death at the start. I later went on to be mindslaved and turned everyone I saved into nuggets.
Well I just had an interesting syndie round. So our team spawns in, 3 people cause it's about medium station population. There was me, Operative #1 and the Commander. Operative number 1 didn't talk much and just went along. The commander was sort of green to being a syndie but that was fine he mostly knew what he was doing. Our target was the refinery so we suit up, make a plan that we'll pounce through QM and arm. Well we all hopped into the pod, only our pod wasn't letting me move so I thought i'd hop out for a sec to fix it. Only I already opened a portal so when I got out I went through the pod wormhole, mutating me and making me fucking obese. Luckily I was near an airlock and got in. I spent 5 minutes faffing about trying to hide my shit so I don't get murdered. Discount Dan walks in and sees my fat ass holding an rpg and a backpack. I pull out my revolver and pump him full of lead, then shot my rpg at him, killing him but not before he could scream syndies over the radio. At this point everything had gone to shit and me and the general needed to form a plan and operative 1 had gone silent, we hadn't heard from him in a while. So we formulate our plan, I will break into genetics and I will get some mutadone to cure my fat ass. I proceed down the halls rpg in hand and some how do not get noticed, I slip into genetics and nab some mutadone, on the way back to my pod I make sure to grab a spce suit and I hop back in the pod but not before getting in a chase with Dan who just came out of cloning and revealed the the station "there's a fat one". I shoot the shit out of Dan in space combat and he dies.

Now my syndie bud find out that our other friend died outside of QM some how. We regroup at the listening post and formulate our final attack plan. We would break in through QM and rush into the refinery. We proceed without and obstacles and weld-mag all the doors. We quickly arm the bomb and wait for the crew. Our welding had no effect as Escha Thermic with her nerdery thermited the walls in like 5 seconds. The crew began rushing in and I fired an rpg, gibbing Escha and accidentally damaging my team mate. The captain runs in and I pump her full of buckshot, having basically no effect for some reason which was highly confusing to me.

A borg and about 3 more crewmen rush in and I fire blindly at them as I lost my rpg, accidently hitting my teammate again, the captain and an assistant. The god damn captain would not die as I proceed to pump 2 boxes of buckshot into her face but she keeps going and even gets the disk into the nuke, extending the time by 180 seconds. I blow apart a borg with my buckshot in the mean time. My team mate sadly draws his final breath and explodes next to the captain as she finally dies. My final enemy was the RD who stole a .22 pistol and was shooting me to shit, I get put in crit but luckily reach a nano-med and don't die, shooting him on the way there. No more enemies came and the station gloriously exploded.

That was probably the most fucking crazy syndie rounds i've ever had, from being an obese operative with an rpg and eventually coordinating enough to arm the nuke. Also our poor team mate died because I locked the pod and he could not get back in, since I was going to tell him the code but got carried away with being a blob of meat in a firefight. 
I would characterize us (the syndies) as the three stooges if they were space terrorists.
^ nice
|
Few days ago, I rolled a traitor Research Director. I figured I'd try out my new favorite dumb thing: Instakilling people with fueltanks full of acid. I half-filled two tanks with the acid precursors and heated them up to near their reaction point, looking to experiment, see if it would be enough to kill someone with half a tank. Just in case my plan didnt pan out, I put on a hellburn in Toxins for later on.

Soon I came across an Engineer. He was futzing with doors, ended up bolting Robotics shut for some reason. I asked him what he was up to, and he replied by smacking me with his toolbox. Rude! After I ran away, I got my flash ready and managed to corner him outside the sliding glass doors. The moment both of the trapped Roboticists were out of view, I flashed him and lit a half-tank of acid under him. It burned the daylights out of him, but he was still alive, so I shrugged and lit the other tank. Dead, as expected!

One of the Roboticists came around the corner moments after he died, and I asked them if he was giving them any trouble. Didn't get much of an answer, and the Roboticist wasn't too concerned that there was suddenly a dead Engineer where there used to be an alive one. I told them he died and dragged him into the morgue.

Then I got the idea to stitch his head onto a limbless monkey and revive him with SR! Took a while to track down some omnizine, eventually settling with eating a donk and drawing my blood, but I made a monkey potatoman in the end. Braindead, but it's the thought that counts.

At one point, I wandered into Telesci to see where everyone was, seeing as I hadn't found much else for crew the whole shift. Sure enough, a couple of nerds were sending dicks on vacation. Meh, not going to ruin their fun by getting beaten up by my employees. However, at that moment, the Captain's spare ID flew out of the mailbox! They were too busy dorking around on orbitz to care about it, so I took it and went to upgrade my ID. In a moment of brilliance, I made a few spare Captain-level adventure cards and tossed them at the telenerds, who appreciated it. Go them.

Halfway through the round, I had thoroughly run out of ideas, so I decided it was time to set the station on fire. With Toxins good and hot, I filled the inlet pipe with CO2, then filled the nearby pump with zillion-degree hellgas. Through the wonders of the Bridge Teleporter, I zapped it to the upper hookups and piped it through the vents. Within seconds, everything from Arrivals down to the Bar caught on fire -- including me. I popped a donk and crawled toward Medbay, eventually collapsing in the Router. A kindly Doctor came by and fed me a brainburger, to which I replied by flashing him and feeding him the rest of my acid.

I was now in the process of succumbing to kuru. With my last dying giggles, I ran toward the Engineering Storage, grabbed one of their air pumps, and died in the hallway. RIP. Ah well, had a good run.

Then someone cloned me! Was not expecting that! I thanked my savior, then piped more superheated CO2 to the rest of the station. Then I died, again. The end.
Roundstart lobby, suddenly motives are turned on.
Dis gun b gud.
Spawn in as a scientist, traitor. DEATH TO TOILETS! Proceed to pipebomb QM, brig, crew quarters and shower toilets. Out of telecrystals.
AI and borgs report that there is much more toilets around, so i get into the tool storage and start making more pipebombs. Had some trouble bombing engineering toilet because it was behind some doors and i had zero access. Finally it explodes, but then...
VOX: Clown, Is, Toilet.
CMERE CLOWN, I GOT FREE HUGS.
Proceed to run around the whole station for the clown, toss a few not-so-accurate pipebombs at him, no damage. He jumps into a miniputt in arrivals, i manage to hop into the same pod. He instantly goes to the debris field via the portal, i quietly start detonating the pipebombs inside the pod, they deal no damage to me or the clown, just damage the pod. With the pod on fire, clown warps back to the station and we both get out.
Wormholes appear!
i try to move carefully around them, but still step into one.
Aaaaaand i appear right in the toxins combustion chamber while its being used! Nice!
You hear a voice in your head... Ahahahaha
Cursing everything and everyone, die. Clown breaks in and pulls my ass to cloning.
Suicide mid cloning, get ejected from the pod barely standing, in crit.
Almost Sorrel Fischer stammers "C-CL-OO-WN"
Clown runs the fuck away. Pick up my ID, headbutt the airlock, proceed to heal myself outta crit with the medivend near.
ITS NOT OVER YET.
Get to the center of medbay to nab some mannitol and understand why the hell im in yellow even though i have zero burn/brute on examine.
Apparently its toxin damage, and with each cough i get more of it. Clown comes back.
In the next 20 minutes we run around the medbay, science, engineering hallway with the clown and some other guy in a mining suit trying to robust each other. I manage to KO the clown in science with a toolbox, but the mining suit guy whips out a flash. Im still naked and without anything except a toolbox and some RAGE.
Run around science five more minutes, finally they get some handcuffs, they deliver me to robotics and start cutting my limbs off, one by one. I start twiching violently for some reason.
NOT LIKE THIS, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!
They cut my arm off first.
NOT LIKE THIS!
Succumb because i was in crit from limb removal damage. Suddenly my body starts twitching EVEN MORE and gets vaporized or something. Only my hand is left.
Later on shuttle arrives with a resprited "science ghost" called Sorrel's Revenge and a spooky ghost drone (one from halloween). While the shuttle is in transit some more ghosts spawn on it.
This was a great round. Thanks Grayshift (i think it was him) for that shuttle!
Oh and the clown was ElectroBlueGuy if i remember right. Thanks for a great round man!
So I decided one round to eat an entire tub of mebay lollipops on a whim, vampire comes and drinks all my blood, lollipops keep me alive unconscious at full health for a good minute until I die of brain damage from chemical smoke a bunch of guardbuddies were going around with. Ghost over to the vampire to find him in crit and succumb from the same smoke moments later.

(04-03-2017, 11:11 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: The god damn captain would not die as I proceed to pump 2 boxes of buckshot into her face

It was probably synthflesh. Use that against nuke ops quite often, soaks up all their ammo.
(04-03-2017, 11:11 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: The god damn captain would not die as I proceed to pump 2 boxes of buckshot into her face

Also worth noting that buckshot isn't really great against armored opponents, particularly at range.
First I had a round where I melted down some walls as traitor RD and then screamed about shitcurity when I inevitably got arrested. That was pretty fun.

Then the next round, as a non-traitor RD, I managed to make a hellfoam that tore a giant hole in Chemistry and part of Medbay. That was *hilarious*.
Sounds like you were more traitorous as a non traitor then the real deal.