Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Worst Moments Ever
Weird, out-of-game but still relevant one. I was working on a really long suggestion and when I was getting done I hit accidentally F12 while I was mashing backspace, opening up inspect element and deleting all my work, ruining an hour's worth of typing (Though a good amount of that time was looking at the wiki).
Report on long idea: Worked on it again after stopping for a while after last time, finished it, tried to do a formatting thing to make it easier to read before I posted it, froze the webpage. Last save was 5 hours ago. Please end my suffering.
Save yourself, meng. Any work of text that takes me more than 10 minutes is done in Notepad++. It's worth the lost hours.
I was happy clown. I walk, stumble, fall, and smash face. I am sad clown.
(04-14-2017, 07:03 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I was happy clown. I walk, stumble, fall, and smash face. I am sad clown.

*honks sadly*
I was a clown, I tried to eat a banana, I accidentally stabbed my eyes out. I became blind. Spent rest of round trying to find medbay because this was like my 3rd time playing. It's been years, I can never forget my mistake.
I was a Traitor Clown, Early on in the round a monkey stole my ID, the Hop was an Apathetic asshole at that point, Later on the HOP Handcuffed me and Spaced me. I had not Been noticed as a traitor Despite Shooting the Chaplain into space from the Coffin Launcher. Yes, this had been my Second Traitor round in a Row.
I was the GREAT and GLORIOUS TROLLGAR!
Oh shit they changed the layout now I have to look for my suit.

I AM THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS TROLLGAR AND HAVE FOUND A SU- you mean I just missed where the new locker is? Come on!

I AM THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS TROLLGAR, FINALLY ON THE STAT- Oh and well a segway just crashed into me and the nearby bartender shot me over and over. Welp, I'm dead, Trollgar out.

Same round as Crazyabe's shitty Clown round as well.
(04-21-2017, 03:13 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: I was a Traitor Clown, Early on in the round a monkey stole my ID, the Hop was an Apathetic asshole at that point, Later on the HOP Handcuffed me and Spaced me. I had not Been noticed as a traitor Despite Shooting the Chaplain into space from the Coffin Launcher. Yes, this had been my Second Traitor round in a Row.

I was that HoP the only thing I regret is not knowing you were a traitor would have teamed up with you if I did (You could have just told me before I spaced you and I would have spared you, yes I was a traitor as well). I was looking for someone to kill and was trying to get you to follow me into security and you did. Also I was not Apathetic no one asked for a ID change and I was not going to stand in the same place all round. Traitor on Traitor violence always leads to tragedy.
this thread
(04-21-2017, 11:39 PM)poland spring Wrote: this thread

Go on.
(04-21-2017, 11:39 PM)poland spring Wrote: this thread

I agree, one of the worst moments ever was when this thread started shifting from "admitting personal mistakes" to "player complaints: the thread"
One dreary mittens morning on the station, little old staff assistant me wandered into medbay looking for mischief. What luck, the MULEbot was rolling in from robotics with a crate on it's back! Perfect opportunity to get my botpoke on! The crate fell off the back as another assistant sauntered on in.

I tried to open the crate, but he was too fast and closed it at the same time. A wise guy, huh? Two can play at that! We slapped the crate open and closed as fast as we could, the lid threatening to fly right off. Then, the assistant lost interest and wandered off, leaving me to continue taking this dumb activity too far.

Grifflez wandered by, and just as he did, I caught my foot in the hinge. Ow! I kicked the crate out of the way, but my hands were still in slappy-lid mode, so I picked up the contents and then slammed it into the shipping manifest.

Took me a moment to realize that everything within several metres had ceased to exist. Turns out I'd whacked a bundle of erebite into a sheet of paper, blowing it and all the rest of the erebite sky high, taking medbay and much of robotics with it. Well crap.

Grifflez thought it was funny up until he found out I wasn't an antagonist, at which point he found it hilarious. And that I should tell the admins that I did something stupid. Which I did and it was cool. Then I patched the hole as a drone and waited for the round to end.

At least I got to gib grifflez.
I nabbed an emag from a traitor and decided i'd use it to give myself a super cyberheart with loads of stamina, I did that and then strolled over to genetics for some powers. Chance Ironmonger got all of my activators and I proceeded to inject myself with SMES human, instantly breaking my heart and making me suffocate to death on the genetics floor in 20 seconds.
Wait, you can emag a cyberheart?