Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
AN EVENT APPROACHES
(09-13-2016, 03:03 PM)Superlagg Wrote: I was afraid that Ass Day would end up being a big byond chunderdome 2 robustpit, with our meanest, turboest nerds wiping the floor with anyone who didnt spawn with a tazer, but it didn't, at least not to that extent. Instead, it felt more like a treehouse of horror marathon in space, where we get a laid-back break from business as usual to do dumb things we normally couldn't. That, and play with all sorts of admin gimmicks, the fun kind that break the station, the server, and everyone in between.

That was fun! Can't wait to see what happens next month!

Can we make ass day a weekly or biweekly thing then?
The once-a-month thing I think gives people time to prepare and not get too burnt out
Then again, some of the rounds are just goofy singular gimmicks, but you pretty much always know something's up

soft soft pizza sol
ASS ASS ASS ASS
New VOX is ready in time for ASS DAY

Huzzah!

(I should probably do a new VOX clip, something like '♪ Ass Daaaaaay, where shit gets dropped and skulls get caved - Ass Daaaaaaay ♪ !)
(10-09-2016, 01:40 PM)SpaceNaba Wrote: New VOX is ready in time for ASS DAY

Huzzah!

(I should probably do a new VOX clip, something like '♪ Ass Daaaaaay, where shit gets dropped and skulls get caved - Ass Daaaaaaay ♪ !)

Hold up- Asssssss daaaaaaay, where nerds get slayed and skulls get caved, Assss daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
          You made mistake entering this place today.
             Now you're going to have to pay.
              Because it's ass daaaaaaaay.
               Prepared to get slayed.
                Call the chaplain and pray you dont get clicked today.
                    The bustas are coming and they ain't here to play
                      On Ass daaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
                       Grab your ass, the clown, and pray                        
                         smoke Weed Everyday.

i do gud raps
Yesterday showed what Assday is all about: Misery and Drones.

The first half of yesterday's Assday was fairly low-pop and mostly vanilla. Some highlights include:
  • A marauding band of over a dozen rogue securitrons locking down a largely helpless crew, driving a few clever individuals to delete the entire security database and then commit suicide once that only made things worse.
  • Round after round of hellwired APCs and doors turning an already on-edge crew into pissed off ghosts wishing they hadn't blown up the drone factory.
  • Me returning from the dead to whisk George to safety from hungry hungry zombies! Go Goatfarts!
  • Multiple heated demonstrations about how ghostdrones can use chem dispensers and set people on fire by igniting the floor under people.
  • Several AIs reenacting the Three Stooges with neither the eyes nor the fingers to pull it off.
  • Lots and lots of staring at a dark, empty station twenty minutes in with no hope of making it darker or emptier because some tryhard pipebombed the ghostdronery.

The strength of an Assday is not just in creating a massive royal rumpus; while totalling the station is super fun, once it's broken, it leaves the crew either dead or begging for death, especially if it's the third time in a row this had happened. My favorite part of the Assday is when those cheeky admins start poking buttons by the seat of their pants. In my opinion, *Screamhouse of Spacehorror always beats Last Nerd Standing Dorkmatch, even if I'd already seen it before.

Still a great time though, woulda been nice if more people joined us, but considering it being the middle of the week I think we did well.

PS: If you're gonna blow up the ghostdronery, at least have the decency to call the shuttle.
Two days until chaos. Prepare your er.... buttocks-es.
and on a weekend, none the less.
HAPPY THIRD ASS DAY EVERYONE

NO I AM NOT MISSING THIS
Well yesterdays ass day was fun I got to test out one of my first "good" can bombs destroying all of research and medbay.

Also it was fun to see that not even the admins can delete kudzu faster then it spreads
ass

day

on

cogmap

friday

the

13th
I'M SUPER EXCITED TO HEAR THAT!
The luckiest day of the yeeeeèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
oh god I forgot that it was Ass Day. I was gonna try to make Sarin on LLJK1 but I gotta experience this. When I get home.