Poll: Which map should be updated next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ovary/devstation
40.00%
18 40.00%
donut
35.56%
16 35.56%
something else! (please post what)
24.44%
11 24.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Donut 2 FIX THIS SHIT Thread
There are no comptech, cartyparty, or book vendors as far as I'm aware. The tile under the portable reclaimer in the pod hangar has the wrong texture.
Pathology is on Zeta, which scientists can't get into. Medical doctors can't get into Zeta, as it requires science access. Whoops!
Zeta toxins doesn't have a pump control computer, literally unplayable.
There are no security/AI cameras on Zeta.
Chaplain's locker is actially just a locker with black clothing, so it has no special outfits or sandals.
From what I've seen:

Lack of VR pods/goggles
Medbay is missing a button that opens the door from the inside (I guess people can just toggle autoclose for the cloning room?)
There isn't a medical fabricator in medbay
The wiring/power distribution is kinda messed up

edit: Also the bar and chemistry are missing glass recyclers
https://webmshare.com/QRm4r
posting in donut 2 because idk if this is applicable to any other maps.
Opening the Medical Dresses turns the sprite invisible.
I think there's only two borg charging stations on the station, both in robotics, which means if robotics is depowered borgs are shit outta luck. Cogmaps 1 and 2 have additional charge stations in tool storage and I think Destiny and Clairon both have them near the bathrooms.

I suggest adding an extra charging station somewhere.
Something is really messed up with Donut 2 atmos. CO2 out of nowhere, pressure spikes between negative and tens of thousands, eldritch space winds pulling everyone to escape. Donut should probably be taken out of rotation until this is fixed.
Medbay is full of empty (but locked) lockers. On Cogmap these are full of first aid kits/medicine/equipment.
There's no spare meat in/near the cloner like there is on other maps.
There's nowhere to do chemistry in Medbay unless I missed something.
The escape shuttle likes to disappear and leave people floating in space when it leaves the station.
Telescience could be redone. You can't fast warp from the console to the telepad. Basically, the easiest way to warp is to press send and run onto the telepad. If you create a portal, you waste power. On most maps that I remember, you can fast warp. On Donut 2, you basically have to have someone send you, or you need to create a portal, and that wastes a ton of power and that isn't permanent. Also, I would like to see the re-addition of Mushroom Station and Dev Station aka Proto Box-Staton.
hey so the air issue is because the station is a donut

so like when there's one hole, the entire donut depressurizes
(11-14-2017, 12:42 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: hey so the air issue is because the station is a donut

a donut is one hole
(11-14-2017, 12:42 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: hey so the air issue is because the station is a donut

Somebody didn't think this through....

Somebody....

Somebody...

(I legitimately have no clue who that would be)
QM has no announcement computer.