Vyse11's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Levi Burkett
Byond Username: Vyse11
Recommended By (if applicable): Probably no one.
Times Available: The majority of the time, most of the day. I live in the Central Time Zone so most of the afternoon and sometimes night time.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing Space Station 13 for years now and I have been bouncing from server to server plenty of times. I've finally come to the conclusion that the Gibbed servers are the best. Because of my quite vast knowledge of the game, I want to be able to assist new players in any way I can. I know that coming into this game can be a confusing experience, and I want to be able to give players just starting to play a smooth entry by allowing them to ask for any game tips they need. I have a fairly vast knowledge of game mechanics, and am willing to share them with players to a certain extent. Although I do not have any past authority on any servers, I think I would be a decent candidate for this one. I started on this server, and love it very much. I was playing way before poo was removed, and in fact I found out about it through PlumpHelmetPunk. But anyways, I believe that I could be a very helpful mentor, and a very useful addition to the team.

My Opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is amazing, I watched the first 3 movies and loved them but sadly I haven't gotten to the last yet.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I do have a number of previous bans from when I was a lonely griefer. But since then I have grown up from that and learned that being griefed sucks from my own experiences.
I recommend Vyse11 because I've gotten to know him, and is a nice person. He is capable enough for mentor, and believe that you will agree with me.

Thanks, and I hope you read this because I am a lonely person sitting in my room,

Baily
I believe I've seen you around quite often on gibbed 4 and most of my memories are positive ones. I'd like support making you a mentor.
You didn't make the wordcount, and I'm somewhat suspicious about the guy with no previous posts who made his account the day you made yours, all of 10 minutes before your post supporting you. It seems pretty sketchy dude, though I might be wrong.
Wonkmin Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:You didn't make the wordcount, and I'm somewhat suspicious about the guy with no previous posts who made his account the day you made yours, all of 10 minutes before your post supporting you. It seems pretty sketchy dude, though I might be wrong.

Agreed

Well.. maybe we're new to the website, but have been playing the game for a long time.
Baily is actually someone I know, but have never seen in real life before. I told him to check out my mentor app and say what he thinks. I didn't tell him to just say yes to me, I wanted his honest opinion on what he thought of me becoming a mentor. If you don't think I'm worthy, fair enough.
And about the wordcount, I forgot to check before I posted that. But to be honest, what else is there to say other than spamming some adjectives and adverbs?
vyse11 Wrote:And about the wordcount, I forgot to check before I posted that. But to be honest, what else is there to say other than spamming some adjectives and adverbs?
If you can't think of enough important information to say to make that small wordcount, then you don't need the position.
Also, you both responded to me exactly 2 minutes apart. This is seriously looking sketchy.
I know it does look sketchy, I believe it looks sketchy too. Baily told me that we had replies, so I checked it out and replied. I realize it looks incredibly sketchy.
Even if it's a coincidence, you should think up more to put into your application. The wordcount is there for a reason. You had somewhere around 180 when I checked it, it isn't much more info but it should happen.
I would add some more if I knew how to edit a post, should I just repost the existing info and add some more?
vyse11 Wrote:I would add some more if I knew how to edit a post, should I just repost the existing info and add some more?
You can't edit posts, but you can just make a new post expanding upon your old one.
Well regardless of your second identity or whatever I never seen you do anything out of the ordinary that makes you seem fit the position. You should play more often on gibbed three due to that being the largest server so people can see you in action.
Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing Space Station 13 for years now and I have been bouncing from server to server plenty of times. I've finally come to the conclusion that the Gibbed servers are the best. Because of my quite vast knowledge of the game, I want to be able to assist new players in any way I can. I know that coming into this game can be a confusing experience, and I want to be able to give players just starting to play a smooth entry by allowing them to ask for any game tips they need. I have a fairly vast knowledge of game mechanics, and am willing to share them with players to a certain extent. Although I do not have any past authority on any servers, I think I would be a decent candidate for this one. I started on this server, and love it very much. I was playing way before poo was removed, and in fact I found out about it through PlumpHelmetPunk. But anyways, I believe that I could be a very helpful mentor, and a very useful addition to the team. As you know, there are many new players being introduced to the game, mainly because of the people who are uploading videos of it to youtube. So, quite a few of these players are unaware to vital game mechanics. That's why someone with a lot of knowledge of the games mechanics would be very helpful as a mentor. Also, I enjoy playing on Gibbed #4 most of the time. I checked a while ago, and a whopping two mentors were there. I checked Gibbed #3, and a whopping eight or nine were there. Although Gibbed #4 does not have a tremendous amount of players, unlike #3, two just simply isn't enough. My knowledge of the game mechanics spans quite far, I know a lot of engineering, electricians, botany, chef and barman, head positions, medbay. The only area I can safely say I basically know nothing about is research, and most scientists just make some sort of smoke and go spam the station with it anyway. But all in all, I think you can agree more mentors are needed on Gibbed, #4 especially.