Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
Someone pushed a button and swapped all the rooms around. While everyone else was extremely annoyed by this development, the geneticist found out where the gene consoles went and settled in. The platonic ideal of genetics.

[Image: q6N8Qe1.png]
(02-17-2019, 11:39 AM)Grizzwold Wrote: Someone pushed a button and swapped all the rooms around. While everyone else was extremely annoyed by this development, the geneticist found out where the gene consoles went and settled in. The platonic ideal of genetics.

[Image: q6N8Qe1.png]

I think that mini belt hell was my favourite thing to discover.
[Image: h8n2lp5.png]
Better safe than sorry when it comes to "significant damage" objectives.
Not sure if this counts as safe but good work none the less big grin
Before shuttle departure:
[Image: iKoaOK8.jpg]
"Omae wo shindeiru"

And after arrival:
[Image: 48KPxgv.png]
The only way I can see you surviving is genetics nerdery, how did ye live
He probably never went back.

Don't need to board a shuttle when you're already at Centcomm.
Yep, I never returned to the station. But, as you can see, certain Horse did survive. It's not really that hard to survive a canbomb. I'm not 100% sure but freezing yourself in a icecube might be enough.
Oh, didn't notice you were AT centcomm, didn't even know you could get there early. Is this a new feature of some sort?
Not a new feature but it's tricky to get there, I'm not sure if I could have figured it on my own. You need to use the merchant shuttles but it's far from straightforward how exactly.
(02-19-2019, 01:27 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Oh, didn't notice you were AT centcomm, didn't even know you could get there early. Is this a new feature of some sort?

Not a new feature. The method of how to get there is a secret however 

If you ever get the chance to go there early try exploring, it’s quite a bit larger than you may realize (bring tools)

Per admin hints there are multiple methods to get there, but only one is well known
Someone mind sharing all of the allowed hints? I wanna give it a shot at some point in the future big grin
(02-21-2019, 10:38 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Someone mind sharing all of the allowed hints? I wanna give it a shot at some point in the future big grin

(02-19-2019, 01:55 PM)pali6 Wrote: ...You need to use the merchant shuttles but it's far from straightforward how exactly.

Im not sure to what extent we can give you more hints.
Ill just add that you might need a buddy or a certain piece of technology to get there, but not why wink
When I did it you didn't need to have a friend to do it, you just needed to prepare PROPERLY. And the certain piece of technology isn't anything that the average person can't get their hands on with enough effort.
(02-22-2019, 10:07 PM)awfulworldkid Wrote: When I did it you didn't need to have a friend to do it, you just needed to prepare PROPERLY. And the certain piece of technology isn't anything that the average person can't get their hands on with enough effort.

I think I know which thing you are talking about, and I believe im talking about a different one. Although yours is required to get there. Maybe you know a different method from the one I've been part of.

But to not derail this thread any further:
Someone made a huge conga line of cargo tugs, with nearly every person alive at the time driving on it.

[Image: ae0ce6302f059b339e6ff1663cdf898d.png]
[Image: 70535cd127bcec180edbc33c6fc89202.png]

Then Wonk came online and you know how that goes. He filled the chapel with Syndie NPC's. They all have the usual micro bombs in them.
People that died were then made syndies themselves and I think pretty much everyone was made an omnitraitor.

[Image: 360a51a60444342dc34374983b585abc.png]

[Image: 40cb6169415a7c0bfeeadf1324260330.png]