Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I still don't understand new hellburns
Classic helburns where simple, comprehendible. Now, however, I have no clue what is going on. So i need Agent B from Moliz B, but how do i use it? slap it in a sealed burn chamber with a 50/50 mix? pipe burn with Agent B added? I simply want to know. The only thing said about it on the wiki was recently added by me, basically saying "Moliz or sm idk". Please, can i get some help?
tbh i dont think anyone knows, not even the person who coded it
Sad eng101

Pipe burn behavior is "unchanged".  Technically there were some cutoffs added at low molar quantities. Pipe burns do not benefit from the "Classic hellburn" behavior.

Heating, or striking, Molitz will release oxygen.  Molitz Beta will release a catalyst when in the presence of plasma with similar stimulus.
Can there be like a clear indicator though that the molitz is releasing the catalyst? I've built molitz B windows all around the chamber with dark blue fire and have no idea if its doing anything. Hellburns typically cap out at 15-20MW and then slowly die unless saved
(04-03-2021, 12:46 PM)MoonJesus Wrote: Can there be like a clear indicator though that the molitz is releasing the catalyst?

It flashes red instead of blue when it released the good stuff.