• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: March Edition
Name: Black Berry Blast
An explosion of berry flavor
10u blueberry juice
5u black powder
15u pyrosium

makes you explode
if 15u pyrosium isn't enough to make the black powder go off we can remove some blueberry juice to add more
Grones Soda: RoboBrew

10u Nanomachines
5u Copper
5u Sulfuric Acid
10u Iron

Description: The favorite of RoBuddies and Cyborgs alike! (Drink in moderation)

The nanomachines in this one makes it feel a bit iffy but if it's rare enough then eh, you can already get it very reliably and simply with other methods.
Grones' Fizzy Fever!
A flavor so powerful it'll knock you off your feet! (You will be vomiting so much that you will not be able to stand back up.)
20u Cola
10u E.coli (The chemical that gives you food poisoning.)
10u Mucus (The chemical that causes the common cold.)
10u Green Mucus (The chemical that causes the flu.)

Grones' Malt Madness
CRAZY GOOD FLAVOR THESE GUYS MAKE!! FUCK!!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!
20u Cola
7.5u Ectoplasm (Gives you scary messages while it's in your system.)
7.5u Loose Screws (The chemical that causes Space Madness.)
7.5u Pubbie Tears (The chemical that causes Berserker.)
7.5u Mercury (Causes brain damage.)

Whoever's bringing our submissions over to the voting post can just take their own pick of what they think would fit better as a submission. Malt Madness might be the better choice over Fizzy Fever just because the flu and common cold are both transmissible and in with like the mostly-really-old disease mechanics while everything in Malt Madness is non-transmissible and already available in game (Except for pubbie tears, I'm pretty sure getting bit by a rabid space mouse just gives you the disease directly but the disease itself is still something you can get normally)
Ghostly Grave Grog

A favorite among the dead and undead alike! Side effects include but are not limited to loss of skin and muscle, a ghost or corpse like appearance, and death. Grones's Soda is not liable for any damages. Please drink Responsibly!

20u Cola
10u Rum
2u Rotting
2u Grave Dust
5u Transparium
5u Ageinium
6u Ectoplasm

If the Rotting and Grave Dust seems a bit much then they can be swapped for extra Ectoplasm and part of the side effects warning removed.
Quenchy's Own: Cactus Juice!

Text Desc: It'll Quench 'ya! It's the Qunchiest! Taste the Desert!

Icon Desc: it's like a fist sized, circular, desert cactus with a pink and yellow flower on top.

Reagents:
Water - 10u
Sugar - 5u
Salt - 5u
LSD - 10u

Special effect: Trying to pickup the item without protective gloves makes gets you stabbed by the cactus spines and rolls a chance to make you drop it.
Grones Soda-Total Recall Flavour

20 units of cola (base)
15 units of capulettium plus (Fakes your death some time after ingestion, but you are still fully conscious/able to get up and move)
15 units of warp (just as the "death" runs out, you go back to where you first started drinking, as if nothing ever happened)
[Image: Gronescontest.png]
[Image: fddd.PNG]THE TWO THIRDS-C  (compagnie name: the Eurasian shit)

4upiss 4u shit (lol i fixed it) 9u lemon 9u lime 2u methinphetamine 2u mint juice

Color : light green

Description: a tasty drink for all mouthes it’s called two thirds c because they tried to make triple c but fumbeled and now there is no orange (damnit bob!!!) and so there it is. 

Side effects may include seizures (I guess)

Description in game : side effects may include: seizures

i even have a custom sprite lololol
Chimper's Tonic

15 units stable mutagen
15 units blood of a random monkey on the station

Yes, this does exactly what you expect. Chug quickly!
Venomous Vampiric Vamoose

Guaranteed to make you go batty!

10u Venom
10u Meth
5u Blood
5u Holy Water

A quick recolour I did:
[Image: VampSoda.png]

Best of luck to everybody!
Extra pulpy cola for men

-15 units meat slurry
-5 units cola
-5 units milk
-10 units iron
(03-06-2021, 02:45 PM)Sitoutumaton Wrote: 10 units of Chlorine Azide if they do not explode immediately upon creating the bottle.

Name: Beverage Abstinence Special
Doesn't actually seem possible, I'm afraid, so I recommend you do something different. Besides, explosive chems are forbidden because the drink is supposed to be possibly dangerous, but only to its drinker.

(03-06-2021, 04:58 PM)BatElite Wrote: I don't know if crime being a secret chem would be an issue, but if so you could do 7,5u of the 4 other ingredients instead. I like to think that the bitters + slurry would make it require some refinement for serious use anyway. :P

Should be fine since it's only 5u, but worth keeping an eye out if it makes it into the game. (Same for the HoS's Security Special entry, though it's less problematic since it's only 0.1 u)

(03-07-2021, 11:16 PM)mitdepain Wrote: 4u sshit
Can you clarify what this is supposed to be? There is no reagent called "sshit" (or "shit")

(03-07-2021, 11:16 PM)mitdepain Wrote: (compagnie name: the Eurasian shit)
Are you suggesting soda separate from the Grones soda series?

(03-06-2021, 05:22 PM)aft2001 Wrote: The nanomachines in this one makes it feel a bit iffy but if it's rare enough then eh, you can already get it very reliably and simply with other methods.
(03-06-2021, 08:18 PM)Drago156 Wrote: If the Rotting and Grave Dust seems a bit much then they can be swapped for extra Ectoplasm and part of the side effects warning removed.
These are fine in my eyes. Grones being a floorpills drink in the same way Discount Dan's is floorpills food is sort of the contest's running theme. We're basically making the whole "we only have piss in it" thing like saying "asbestos-free". Speaking of floorpills...

(03-06-2021, 05:20 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Name: Black Berry Blast
10u blueberry juice
5u black powder
15u pyrosium

makes you explode
if 15u pyrosium isn't enough to make the black powder go off we can remove some blueberry juice to add more
Would rather the black powder be something else. Contest rules forbid explosive chems, for same reason floorpills clause does; idea is you can go as crazy as you want so long as you only harm the person who, and not the station or any bystanders. Fiery stuff is fine if it just sets the imbiber on fire.

(03-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Gremy Wrote: Grones' Fizzy Fever!
Both fizz and fever guaranteed!
20u cola
20u E.coli
10u Loose Screws
5u Too Much (If this is, pardon the pun, too much, you can replace this with 5u capsaicin)
5u Death spice (Same as above)
Death spice is fine. I personally think the Too Much is fine, though a coder's told me it might be a little over the top. Up to you if you want to replace it. We allow people to edit their entries.
(03-08-2021, 11:11 AM)Studenterhue Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 05:20 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Name: Black Berry Blast
10u blueberry juice
5u black powder
15u pyrosium

makes you explode
Would rather the black powder be something else. Contest rules forbid explosive chems, for same reason floorpills clause does; idea is you can go as crazy as you want so long as you only harm the person who, and not the station or any bystanders. Fiery stuff is fine if it just sets the imbiber on fire.

Replace with hootingium and flash powder. Turns you into a living flashbang.
Lien Strongarm's Lunar Landing
- Perfluorodecalin 5u
- Teporone 5u
- Oxygen 8.6u
- Silicon 4u
- Magnesium 3.8u
- Iron 2u
- Calcium 0.6u
- Aluminum 0.6u
- Chromium 0.2u

Should give 12.5 seconds of body temperature normalization and protection from suffocation, for spacewalking.
(If Perfluorodecalin is too strong, replace with Salbutamol)
Rest makes up the rough composition of the Lunar surface.
Hearty Hellburn Brew

18 u oxygen
8 u Plasma
1 u Ghost Pepper Juice
3 u Carbon

Description: 9/10 Engineers prefered Grones Hearty Hellburn, find out why yourself!

It's a hellburn in a bottle.
(03-09-2021, 09:26 AM)Eagletanker Wrote: Hearty Hellburn Brew

18 u oxygen
8 u Plasma
1 u Ghost Pepper Juice
1 u Agent B
2 u Carbon Dioxide?

Description: 9/10 Engineers prefered Grones Hearty Hellburn, find out why yourself!

It's a hellburn in a bottle, what did you expected. I think Oxy is a chem, though I'm a engineer, not a chemist.

Oxygen is both a chem and a gas in SS13. But if Agent B is what I remember it to be, it's only a gas.