Poll: What name for the map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ozymandias (keep it!)
42.42%
14 42.42%
Ikigomi
3.03%
1 3.03%
Enceladus
12.12%
4 12.12%
Helion
33.33%
11 33.33%
Argent
9.09%
3 9.09%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding the Name of an Upcoming Map
I am making a very large station map. Its current working title is Ozymandias; however, as this is a broadly used name, I am considering selecting another. There will be a couple options in this post's poll - getting the most votes is not a guarantee that I will use a name, but I'm interested to see what folks think nonetheless.

PREVIEW (subject to change):
[Image: ozyhalf.png]
This is a really cool looking map! And is that 2 mineral magnets I spot? ;]
Do you have any future plans for it besides just finishing up all the necessary bits like furnishings and spawn locations and whatever else needs to be done for a map to be implemented?

(also if you're up for it, adding intercoms everywhere would, personally, make me a VERY happy AI main)
It looks like Abe Lincoln
[Image: 314-3148117_abraham-lincoln-silhouette.png]
(08-20-2020, 05:23 PM)aft2001 Wrote: This is a really cool looking map! And is that 2 mineral magnets I spot? ;]
Do you have any future plans for it besides just finishing up all the necessary bits like furnishings and spawn locations and whatever else needs to be done for a map to be implemented?

(also if you're up for it, adding intercoms everywhere would, personally, make me a VERY happy AI main)
There are a couple of possibilities for further significant changes that I'm contemplating (though nothing solid yet). Intercoms, firelocks, etc. have yet to be installed, but are at the top of my list to put in.
I'm fond of Helion as it kind of fits in thematically with other orbiting station nomenclature.
I like it, and the nss serenity sounds like a good station name to me, And is that a actually protected armory i see, *gasp
I'm curious, have you considered using an AI Satellite instead of an on-station core? There's one one map (donut) with a proper satellite and it really makes the map feel... bigger? Not quite the right word. Maybe just with more advanced and expensive facilities?
Maps are being used the most in 2020 maps goo
Maps Goo
Imagine being maps goo
(09-23-2020, 08:21 PM)warcrimes Wrote: Maps Goo
Maps Gooo
Maps Goo(3)