Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Flaborized's sprites
Some human resprite stuff:

all non-clown shoes:
[Image: unknown.png]

jumpsuits for the most important department, med-sci:

Contains the current sprites for jumpsuits/clown shoes that I didn't resprite in this batch for ease of merging/use

Attached Files
.dmi   worn_js_rank.dmi (Size: 69.88 KB / Downloads: 146)
.dmi   feet.dmi (Size: 9.23 KB / Downloads: 136)

armor for human resprite wow also includes hos cape which i did not make but is done

Attached Files
.dmi   worn_suit_armor.dmi (Size: 8.22 KB / Downloads: 141)
gloves and all non-fancy ranked jumpsuits (leaving those to gannets) not including one unused reliquary asset in hands.dmi which i omitted for what are potentially obvious reasons (also one animated sci-fi glove not pictured)

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

also detective's coat in .png form: [Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   hands.dmi (Size: 3.21 KB / Downloads: 135)
.dmi   worn_js_rank.dmi (Size: 57.35 KB / Downloads: 139)
generic jumpsuits, athletic suits and eyewear:

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   worn_js.dmi (Size: 40.62 KB / Downloads: 147)
.dmi   worn_js_athletic.dmi (Size: 4.89 KB / Downloads: 138)
.dmi   eyes.dmi (Size: 5.19 KB / Downloads: 135)

many back items except for the ones that are 1. gannets spacebux items or 2. gannets nukeops items, leaving those for gannets

Attached Files
.dmi   back.dmi (Size: 36.45 KB / Downloads: 141)

masks. wrestling masks and SWAT mask Not By Me!! (the ones in the red box) they're by Matheus (name from the  discord, pls credit them on submission for their work) but I'm submitting them alongside mine for Convenience. Leaving the chicken mask for Schwick, Clown masks for Erin and surgical face shields for Batelite to do but otherwise there's every other mask

Attached Files
.dmi   mask.dmi (Size: 26.83 KB / Downloads: 139)

been a while, now that Spacemas is done have some gimmick suits, hats show are by erin, doesnt include unused assets or the ones im gonna let schwick do

Attached Files
.dmi   worn_suit_gimmick.dmi (Size: 66.43 KB / Downloads: 133)
belts and belt accessories, didnt touch a few weird icon_states that I assume are unused that i couldnt make sense of

Attached Files
.dmi   belt.dmi (Size: 13.06 KB / Downloads: 136)
[Image: massdriver.gif]

back to posting in this thread instead of making PRs for Computer Reasons. Mass driver resprite. Includes a 'reset' animation where it sets itself back into place after activating using the powerful tech of making it only play the animation once in the dmi. Free for whoever wants to to PR, dmi included with just the sprites (it goes in stationobjs.dmi)

Attached Files
.dmi   stationobjs.dmi (Size: 3.2 KB / Downloads: 102)
Haven't posted in this thread in a hot minute. Got a bunch of stuff that I drew with no particular intent behind that I'm dumping here in a .dmi, someone may find them potentially useful but I'm not gonna code anything that uses them and they weren't made for anything specific. So here they are, for whoever may want them

.dmi   random_junk.dmi (Size: 7.61 KB / Downloads: 87)
huge fan of 'this guy'