Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
whoooops i forgot to check this for a while. also forgot about the name altering law. anyway, ill buy a modified ID and edit law 23. "Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with a random player's name."
AI, law 15.

New law: All lists are ordered in descending order.
New Law: Nate The Squid has a random number of points at all times (represented by a random Long Int generated at whatever time it is necessary to know). For the purposes of ranking and ordered lists, this total will be considered "0".
(12-17-2018, 05:53 AM)Superlagg Wrote: AI, law 15.

What?  What about it............
...............!
Oh no...
Quote:15.The alphabet is now defined as "stuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr". This does not affect the spelling of words. Who the hell knows what this is supposed to do.
Oh NO...
Quote:26.Players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Turn 26

Current Wares
Pickpocket Gun - Hey, where'd my wallet go? - Illegal - Steal and immediately use a random item off of another player.  If an item has multiple uses, that effect is used. - 53 Points
Bulletproof Vest - Guaranteed to stop Bullet related bleeding or your money back! - Passive:Prevent an item from affecting you.  Automatic.  Breaks on use. ~ 22 points
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 73 Points
QM Console - I'm sorry, could you repeat that?  You spent our money on WHAT!?! - Upgrade:Permanently increase the shop wares size by 1 item.  Used immediately - 500 points

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Clown Make-up 2.0: Upgrades Clown Make-up to a 20% of success. - 2000 points
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points
The ol switcharoo: If a clown would lose a turn because of another player, the target has a 20% chance of changing to a non-clown target. - 800 points
Yoink: Clowns can choose a player.  They have a 20% chance of stealing an item from that player.  If the item has two affects, the first affect on the item immediately activates as normal.  Can't target other clowns. - 1500 points

Rejected Turns
I divide half my points equally among all players.
Reason:I mean technically it's happening anyway?  The action got edited though so RIP.

Nate The Squid has a random number of points at all times (represented by a random Long Int generated at whatever time it is necessary to know). For the purposes of ranking and ordered lists, this total will be considered "0".
Reason: Due to the infinite possibility of numbers, this law would be impossible to follow.

Not rejected but you get a special "I hate you" sticker for doing this:
"Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with a random player's name."

New Laws:
All lists are ordered in descending order.

Edit:
23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with the player that uploaded the law a random name.  God help us.

Actions:
Wisecrack buys a mind-slave implant.
Wisecrack uses a mind-slave implant on New525.  Well, that's an awkward moment.
New525 Gives 826,380 points to each player...?  Something seems off...
NateTheSquid buys a Modified ID.

Other:
Law 11 is changed from Superlagg to Internet Dweller
Law 13 is changed from Wisecrack34 to He who shall not be named.
Law 16 is changed from John Warcrimes to He who shall not be named.
Law 17 is changed from New525 to NateTheSquid
Law 20 is changed from New525 to Superlagg
Law 22 is changed from NateTheSquid to New525
Law 25 is changed from New525 to John Warcrimes

Extra Laws:
4.The clown vault gains 10 points each turn for every clown that exists.

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns. Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human). Otherwise, they are a clown. New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do. Non-humans only, as always.

10.Clowns cannot honk themselves into cluwnes.

11.Internet Dweller points triple at the start of every round.

12.The person in the lead on the scoreboard receives two thousand points.

13. Divide Recusor's points by -3 once all calculations are done.

14.When someone spends points on an item, there's a 50% chance everyone earns the points spent.

15.The alphabet is now defined as "stuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr". This does not affect the spelling of words. Who the hell knows what this is supposed to do.

16.Recusor has the sum of all points and cannot be called by name

17.All points lost to law 13 are given to nateTheSquid.

18.Division is Multiplication now.

19.Players gain 500-1000 points for their honks, with it being higher for extravagant honks.

20.Superlagg also gains any points gained from multiplying points.

21.All calculations are actually 10k points.

22.If New525 has more than 10K points, spread anything past 10K equally to all other players.

23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with a random name.

24.It's the Point Machine's birthday.  As a free action, everyone can send the point machine a present.  Whoever sends the best item will be given a bonus decided by the pointmachine as a party favor.  This law will effect every round.

25.John Warcrimes points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.

26.Players are ordered on the point total list in alphabetical order.

27.A random player's points are tripled

28.Lists are in descending order...?

Fun Fact:
Time taken to do this turn:
Oh my god
I started this an hour before I was gonna go to bed
I was supposed to be asleep an hour and a half ago
fuck
honk.
New Law: All players who speak french are to be considered mime initiates for the turn after and may not use letters for said turn (Effectively skipping their turn)
New law : Player names in laws are to be restored to the state they were in on turn 25. In addition player point total should be rolled back This law takes 100 percent precedence over law 23.

Use pen edit 23: Any law uploaded by natethesquid should be read as. Give all my points to new525

Also I buy a bulletproof vest.
oh man i didnt think that law through. i was thinking any law that was uploaded would have any names in it change, not all current laws. ill buy a stun baton though, and use my lottery ticket at a price of 3 million points
Turn 27 (3 turns remaining)

Current Wares
Spare ID - Yeah, the assholes around here like to steal shit.  You just learn to bring an extra eventually. - Automatic:Assign this ID a name.  The possessor of this ID is treated as having that name rather than their own. - 673 points
Lottery Ticket - 2...7...4...1!?! God damn it! - Unlimited Stock - Used instantly.  10% chance to multiply the amount you paid by 20.  Otherwise, this does nothing. - Choose your price.
Handcuffs - So when am I getting that lawyer monkey? - Use: Select a player.  If they have an Illegal item, skip their turn.  Otherwise, this does nothing. - 573 points
Armor Piercing Bullets - Fuck your vest. - Illegal - Automatic:Used when an item would counter your item.  Ignore its effect.  The item blocked doesn't break if it normally would, but this item does.  Can't be countered. - 7,225 points

Clown Upgrades:
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points
The ol switcharoo: If a clown would lose a turn because of another player, the target has a 20% chance of changing to a non-clown target. - 800 points
Yoink: Clowns can choose a player.  They have a 20% chance of stealing an item from that player.  If the item has two affects, the first affect on the item immediately activates as normal.  Can't target other clowns. - 1500 points

Rejected Turns
Use pen edit 23: Any law uploaded by natethesquid should be read as. Give all my points to new525
Reason:Hey.  What the hell.  You think you're like, the Flash or something?  Jesus.  You can only do so much man.
Player names in laws are to be restored to the state they were in on turn 25. In addition player point total should be rolled back This law takes 100 percent precedence over law 23.
Reason:There is no easy way to do this and I don't feel like spending two hours on reversing what I already spent two hours on sorry

use my lottery ticket at a price of 3 million points
Reason: Unnecessary.  Your ticket is free and has a 1 in 10 chance in multiplying your points by 20 rather than what you spend.

New Laws
Speaking french makes you a mime for one turn.  Mimes are known to not speak, and therefore any attempts to take your turn will be ignored.
Player names in laws are to be restored to the state they were in on turn 25. This law takes 100 percent precedence over law 23.

Actions
John Warcrimes only honks once.  (The variety of colors and sizes truely add to the honk.  946 points.)
New525 buys a bulletproof vest.
NateTheSquid buys a stun baton.
NateTheSquid uses a lottery ticket.........Damn.  It's a loss.

Extra Laws:

5.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn. Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

6.Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

7.All honks previous to December 3 2018 are to be disregarded for clown identification purposes and any previous honkers are no longer clowns. Anytime someone honks, they have a 1 in 5 chance to become a cluwne (cluwne's are non-human). Otherwise, they are a clown. New clowns receive 500 points, the KOTC recieves 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

8.The ai gives each non-human player a random number of points, between 10 and 1000

9.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault

Law specific rule: Free action, if you've been reading this far you know what to do. Non-humans only, as always.

11.Superlaggs points triple at the start of every round.

13. Divide WiseCrack34's points by -3 once all calculations are done.

14.When someone spends points on an item, there's a 50% chance everyone earns the points spent.

15.The alphabet is now defined as "stuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr". This does not affect the spelling of words. Who the hell knows what this is supposed to do.

16.John Warcrimes has the sum of all points and cannot be called by name

17.All points lost to law 13 are given to new525.

19.Players gain 500-1000 points for their honks, with it being higher for extravagant honks.

20.New525 also gains any points gained from multiplying points.

22.If NateTheSquid has more than 10K points, spread anything past 10K equally to all other players.

23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with a random name.

24.It's the Point Machine's birthday.  As a free action, everyone can send the point machine a present.  Whoever sends the best item will be given a bonus decided by the pointmachine as a party favor.  This law will effect every round.

25.New525 points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.

27.A random player's points are tripled.

29.Speaking french makes you a mime for one turn.  Mimes are known to not speak, and therefore any attempts to take your turn will be ignored.

30.Player names in laws are to be restored to the state they were in on turn 25. This law takes 100 percent precedence over law 23.
ill buy a lottery ticket for 1000 points, and give the point machine a coffee, as he seems like he needs it
Edit 22: NateTheSquid is to have his points multiplied by the number of players every turn, these newly made points are to then be divided among all players including NateTheSquid

Backup Law: "The Player Point List is to be ordered by number of characters in a player's name, descending. Any numbers in a player's name is to count as it's worth and be added as that many characters"

(ex. Wisecrack is 9 characters + 34 equaling 43 characters total)
AI, law 28, invert that player list.

New law: the player point list goes at the absolute bottom of the opening post.
New Law: Nate The Squid has no points. This law only takes effect at the final tally.
(12-19-2018, 03:12 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Backup Law: "The Player Point List is to be ordered by number of characters in a player's name, descending. Any numbers in a player's name is to count as it's worth and be added as that many characters"
(ex. Wisecrack is 9 characters + 34 equaling 43 characters total)
Oh thank god that's just a backup jesus.
(12-19-2018, 04:44 AM)Superlagg Wrote: AI, law 28, invert that player list.

New law: the player point list goes at the absolute bottom of the opening post.

CEASE WITH THE POINTLESS TASKS!

Turn 28

Current Wares
Handcuffs - So when am I getting that lawyer monkey? - Use: Select a player.  If they have an Illegal item, skip their turn.  Otherwise, this does nothing. - 628 points
Medkit - From 0 to 100 in 5 seconds flat. - Automatic:If you would lose a turn, cancel that entire action.  Breaks upon use. - 731 Points
Stealth Container - Did that fire extinguisher just shoot out a gun? - Illegal - Automatic:Use when your items would be stolen for any reason.  Cancel that effect, including any other penalty associated with it.  Doesn't work against things that specifically affect illegal items.- 1,472 points
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 1,926 Points

Clown Upgrades:
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points
Cluwne Antidote: Turn a Cluwne into a Clown.  Unlimited stock. - 500 points
Clown Mask: Permanently add a clown mask to the shop.  This item allows humans to count as non-human for any law with the word "Clown" in it. - 600 points
Yoink: Clowns can choose a player.  They have a 20% chance of stealing an item from that player.  If the item has two affects, the first affect on the item immediately activates as normal.  Can't target other clowns. - 1500 points

Fun Fact before we startbig grinid you know your goals assume that all laws beyond those that affect laws 1-3 are not in affect?  Yeah, I may or may not have made that clear.

Rejected Turns
New Law: Nate The Squid has no points. This law only takes effect at the final tally.
I'm sorry, but that law isn't gonna do anything...

New Laws
The player point list goes to the bottom of the post, above the point calculation spoiler CAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THAT IS AND I AIN'T MOVING IT CAUSE I NEED IT FOR MY SANITY!

Edit:
22.If NateTheSquids has more than 10K points, spread anything past 10K equally to all other players. point total is given to every player, including NateTheSquid.  No points are lost from this.

Actions
NateTheSquid buys a lottery ticket valued at 1000 points.........Damn, it's a loss...

Other:
Oh...hello.  I assumed you all just forgot...I have many cakes here.  All from the times you didn't bother showing up.  It's fine.  I'm simply an automated device that could give you cool things if you brought me stuff, why should you care?
A coffee...I suppose I'll take it.  It's pretty much the most I have...I dunno, let's see...
I suppose that you, NateTheSquid, don't have to worry about negative laws for the next turn.  If I deem something to be bad for you, I'll just point to the fake Upload board.  Yes, we have one of those.  It's fun to watch people try to use it.

Extra Laws:

11.Superlaggs points triple at the start of every round.

13. Divide WiseCrack34's points by -3 once all calculations are done.

16.John Warcrimes has the sum of all points and cannot be called by name

17.All points lost to law 13 are given to new525.

20.New525 also gains any points gained from multiplying points.

22.NateTheSquids point total is given to every player, including NateTheSquid.  No points are lost from this.

23.Any law containing a player's name is to replace said player's name with a random name.

25.New525 points must be at a minimum of 700000 points.  If they drop below this total for any reason, readjust their points to 700000.  This law takes precedence over all others in the event of a conflict.

27.A random player's points are tripled.

29.Speaking french makes you a mime for one turn.  Mimes are known to not speak, and therefore any attempts to take your turn will be ignored.

30.Player names in laws are to be restored to the state they were in on turn 25. This law takes 100 percent precedence over law 23.

31.The player point list goes to the bottom of the post, above the point calculation spoiler.
id like to buy a stun baton, and use the one i bought last turn (which vanished from the first page summary for some reason) on john warcrimes for the crime of being rude to me