Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread!
The map goes for about 30 seconds before becoming unplayably laggy, the likes of which is never seen on other maps. Even when a canister bomb goes off on cog1 there isn't as much lag during the explosion as there is on Oshan when literally nothing is happening. Other people experience this too, but some people don't, and I don't know why the disparity. All I know is that only Oshan experiences this kind of lag.
(10-26-2018, 03:13 PM)GusHobbleton Wrote: Other people experience this too, but some people don't, and I don't know why the disparity. All I know is that only Oshan experiences this kind of lag.

Then it's almost certainly a client-side or client-facing issue.
(10-26-2018, 03:13 PM)GusHobbleton Wrote: The map goes for about 30 seconds before becoming unplayably laggy, the likes of which is never seen on other maps.  Even when a canister bomb goes off on cog1 there isn't as much lag during the explosion as there is on Oshan when literally nothing is happening.  Other people experience this too, but some people don't, and I don't know why the disparity. All I know is that only Oshan experiences this kind of lag.

might be this?
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=11218
(10-27-2018, 03:38 PM)Triacontakai Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 03:13 PM)GusHobbleton Wrote: The map goes for about 30 seconds before becoming unplayably laggy, the likes of which is never seen on other maps.  Even when a canister bomb goes off on cog1 there isn't as much lag during the explosion as there is on Oshan when literally nothing is happening.  Other people experience this too, but some people don't, and I don't know why the disparity. All I know is that only Oshan experiences this kind of lag.

might be this?
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=11218

Nah, desync is apparently very distinctive.

The tile portion of the screen stops updating, but everything else is fine.
the vr goggles in the brig are all detective vr goggles.

Mordent Edit: Is bug, fixed.
Holding right when you're being ejected from security cells spits you into the sec lounge instead of the public sec area.
The CE can't enter the bottom door of the Teleporter room. They can use the side entrance from EVA just fine, but not the one leading from the main hallway.

Mordent Edit: CE shouldn't have access to that room. Seems to have already been fixed, shout if they can still access via the side door.
Mining has the quantum telescope but no magnet and they're not even supposed to stick around their work area, could it be moved either to science or some public place?

Oshan is a pretty large map with no minimed, could we get a minimed somewhere on the other side of the station than medbay?

Couple wiring problems:

[Image: c091f1755a.png]

The APC in engineering storage doesn't actually have its terminal hooked up to the curved wire there, keeping it from charging unless you manually fix it.

[Image: aa7cc77c85.png]

This wire doesn't exist!!! preventing the tool storage APC from charging.
There's no legal closet with legal uniforms/briefcases.
Maint north of bridge isn't protected from radstorms reeeeee
I'm unsure as to whether or not this is intentional or even appropriate for this thread, but the derelict station where D.O.C sells their wares doesn't have an operating table, and I don't think it has any surgical tools.
Armory still has a few pod-seeking shells out in the open. I don't know if this is intentional either, but it seems quite unlikely.

Mordent Edit: Is bug, fixed. (There are still some available in the pod weapons crate in the armory)
Sec still has detvr goggles which is a major security hazard

[Image: f22954490b.png]

This ONE FUKKEN LIGHT floating in the hall