Mentor application
Rainbow 
Usual Character Name: Trip Keegan Griffiths
BYOND Username: W0LFB0MB
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Mostly Saturdays-[b]Sundays[/b]

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 

Hey, i'm applying for Mentor not for the sake of it but because I enjoy helping others and because i'm a HUGE packet nerd that wants to help others learn packet wizardry and other stuff. I've played nearly all the roles on the station and have at least basic understanding of most thing including: Mechanics (I can make pda messages get sent to others. AKA no more private messages), Medicine and Surgery, Robotics, Chemistry (though I sometimes forget the recipies... Oh well I HAVE THE WIKI!), Artifact research, Security (run around and bonk the clown with a tazy stick), I've mastered Telescience and packet wizardry. I am also familiar with both computer systems ingame (ThinkDOS and TermOS), I'm ok as HoP (not giving people all access), a competent chef and I can build things like a wall or window in an emergency. I also know a few tricks like the fire extinguisher and igniter one (that's fun) and filling a flamethrower with custom chems.

Thanks for reading this and I'll see you (I guess) in the escape shuttle.
TIP: on disaster roundshide in a locker next to escape (it works trust me)

Previous Bans: None

why do i feel like I'm forgetting something?
eh dont worry

(07-01-2018, 09:15 AM)W0LFB0MB Wrote: Usual Character Name: Trip Keegan Griffiths
BYOND Username: W0LFB0MB
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Mostly Saturdays-[b]Sundays[/b]

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 

Hey, i'm applying for Mentor not for the sake of it but because I enjoy helping others and because i'm a HUGE packet nerd that wants to help others learn packet wizardry and other stuff. I've played nearly all the roles on the station and have at least basic understanding of most thing including: Mechanics (I can make pda messages get sent to others. AKA no more private messages), Medicine and Surgery, Robotics, Chemistry (though I sometimes forget the recipies... Oh well I HAVE THE WIKI!), Artifact research, Security (run around and bonk the clown with a tazy stick), I've mastered Telescience and packet wizardry. I am also familiar with both computer systems ingame (ThinkDOS and TermOS), I'm ok as HoP (not giving people all access), a competent chef and I can build things like a wall or window in an emergency. I also know a few tricks like the fire extinguisher and igniter one (that's fun) and filling a flamethrower with custom chems.

Thanks for reading this and I'll see you (I guess) in the escape shuttle.
TIP: on disaster roundshide in a locker next to escape (it works trust me)

Previous Bans: None

why do i feel like I'm forgetting something?
eh dont worry

Ohhhhhh, I was ment to add: And with the amount of mentor helps i've sent about packets that come back as "Dont know we dont have many packet nerds" I think that I would be a good addition to the team
Edit: got banned for using mechanics components to send out "HA GAYYYY" messages to everyone (I was meant to turn it off after a while, then i got borged by an artifact)

(07-01-2018, 11:57 AM)W0LFB0MB Wrote: Edit: got banned for using mechanics components to send out "HA GAYYYY" messages to everyone (I was meant to turn it off after a while, then i got borged by an artifact)

whelp... time to re-read the rules
I'm afraid I'll be denying this based on your ban. Please reapply in a couple months. Please note that, regardless of your intent to turn the machine off, this was not acceptable. You should not have made it send that message to begin with.
Everybody makes mistakes in their lives. Look at me I was banned twice and now here I am! It's a shame you broke one of the worst rules to break but you just had a slip up, don't let it get you down too much. You did it with packets so hey you must know your stuff at least. Improve your behaviour and give it another shot in a few months.