Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A sound effect for calling, recalling and arrival of the escape shuttle.
It happened quite a lot of times that i didn't notice the shuttle being called or arriving. Add a sound effect for when the shuttle is called, recalled or arrives so that this never happens again.
Also for immersion reasons. Who wouldn't want the speaker screaming "Woop woop, shuttle arrived, go get your fat asses over there or die."
This could be a cool sound for it

Play it two or three times on arrival

https://freesound.org/people/spoonsandle...ds/361333/
It'd be entertaining to hear the intercom to telling us to get our fart asses to the shuttle.
But also, even just a happy ding when shuttle status' change would be nice.
I like the idea of it sounding like an airport or train station alert noise before they make an announcement
A VOX announcement that can be slightly edited / looped by the AI would be neat as cheese
Why not air raid sirens? This is what I have in my city for storms. It gets tested every weekend.

We had a discussion in codechat about this and we like the idea. The sound alert wont be a fucking tornado siren though jesus christ.
Call the shuttle.

Shuttle call.
(06-20-2018, 12:35 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Call the shuttle.

Shuttle call.
Bueno.
yeah dudes
(06-19-2018, 11:07 PM)Wire Wrote: We had a discussion in codechat about this and we like the idea. The sound alert wont be a fucking tornado siren though jesus christ.

You are just jealous your town doesn't have a crazy air raid siren system for storms.
There is now a sound clip that plays when the shuttle docks!
Also when an announcement is made from the bridge announcement computer. Which isn't related really.