Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Cog 2:Put a medbay door opening button in the cloner room.
titel

Cog 2 seems to be the only map you can't let yourself out after being cloned.
Agreed
I hate feeling like I should be a glorified door holder to keep people from breaking out
I mean Clarion has this feature, so I figure so can cog2.
I think every map other than Cog 2 has it, it's just that most of them Cloning isn't its separate room.
(06-10-2018, 07:11 PM)Technature Wrote: I think every map other than Cog 2 has it, it's just that most of them Cloning isn't its separate room.

I meant that Clarion specifically has Cloning as a separate room and has an interior button to open the door.
I say instead cloning should be moved closer to the rest of medbay
cloning should be moved to the chapel
(06-12-2018, 06:11 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: cloning should be moved to the chapel

There's no one more dedicated to dragging dead bodies around than the Chaplain is.
(06-12-2018, 06:30 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:11 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: cloning should be moved to the chapel

There's no one more dedicated to dragging dead bodies around than the Chaplain is.

I think i'm gonna do this on my next map. One gigantic "Corpse Processing Center" with cloning, chapel, funeral services & kitchen. Genetics will be not far, in the bar.
(06-12-2018, 06:30 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:11 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: cloning should be moved to the chapel

yeah, when Ritual Chalk is added, maybe.
Good idea.