Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened Last Ass Day?
Basically I'm asking as an offshoot of the 'best moments ever' thread, because for fuck's sake, I've missed like the last three ass days by sheer forgetfulness. Does anyone have pictures or video of the last one or two? Or just preferred stories?

(And can we get some sort of indicator on the forums in the last few days before Ass Day? I check the forums often but I keep forgetting it's on the 13th.)
one time i was ai on ass day, and a noob captain tried to upload a gimmick law to me for some reason. i let him in, immediately bolted the doors and lasered his ass to death. he apparently complained a lot cause he got rezzed somewhere, first thing he did was run back into my upload. he tried hacking into my doors cause i didnt let him in this time, zapped himself more than once, finally got in, i decided to let him upload a law, pretty sure the contents were 'kill yourself' or 'stop being mean'.

i then lasered him again. he did not come back this time.

next round he was being annoying over radio (edit: he was also cap this round), trying to harass the ai that round, and like 4 dudes ganged up, beat him up a bit, then left him on fire, bucklecuffed to a chair, in a room he couldnt leave. i sat outside and watched. i do believe that guy never came back to goon, which is good cause he was a rude dude
[Image: xdEkbue.jpg]
That one assday when admins spawned macro bombs for everyone monkeys even got one and i just stole them and medbay was no more after the first few minutes
also we got donut 2 so admins spawned 3 singularities and gave them their own sprite i have a picture but cant find it now
(04-13-2017, 10:57 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: one time i was ai on ass day, and a noob captain tried to upload a gimmick law to me for some reason. i let him in, immediately bolted the doors and lasered his ass to death. he apparently complained a lot cause he got rezzed somewhere, first thing he did was run back into my upload. he tried hacking into my doors cause i didnt let him in this time, zapped himself more than once, finally got in, i decided to let him upload a law, pretty sure the contents were 'kill yourself' or 'stop being mean'.

i then lasered him again. he did not come back this time.

next round he was being annoying over radio (edit: he was also cap this round), trying to harass the ai that round, and like 4 dudes ganged up, beat him up a bit, then left him on fire, bucklecuffed to a chair, in a room he couldnt leave. i sat outside and watched. i do believe that guy never came back to goon, which is good cause he was a rude dude

Oh god, imagine if Ass Day was your first time coming on Goon?
[Image: 3d736ae867.png]
People are funny.
One time I hellburned the engine and pumped zillion degree plasma into the hookups. Then I got pwnt by an x-drone in maint. Then the captain got gibbed by a door after yelling at the botanist. That was fun.

Another time I made a bunch of securitrons and set everyone to arrest. Locked down the whole station, and Floorpills killed himself out of frustration trying to fix it. That was fun.

Yet another I spent the whole goat round trying to make a nitroglycerin syringe gun to fight the cluwnes that were gunning down the crew. I blew up. That was fun.

Some other time I died and became a ghost drone. I filled a beaker with clf3 and burned a few people to death. I was kinda upset about something, but I forget what. That was fun.

Also I think there was pizza at some point and all the air canisters broke because they were made of pizza. That was tasty.
Tossing this thread up higher for visibility during the May 2017 ASS DAY, because I will probably miss absolutely fucking all of it due to my sleep schedule and technical issues.

Please, friends. Let me live vicariously through your stories, pictures, and videos.
first round of ass day I was a detective, stole a c saber from a traitor and proceeded to massacre the entire station mainly by stealing their arms
at some point i was a traitor and got a belt, beat the shit out of an immortal cluwne after knocking the immortality out of him, the cluwne was in the barber shop with all the fucking owls (wonk!). while i was killing the cluwne, a floor cluwne came and took him away for his crimes to cluwne kind. As thanks for my good work, the cluwne officer left behind a soul shield for me, cause that immortal cluwne didn't deserve it. Picked it up, the gibbing made me lose my belt like an idiot. Then I almost escaped alone on the shuttle but I got warp-spaced. Dude who warp spaced me got warp spaced, then the dude who warp spaced him, spaced himself. No survivors

Also, first round of ass day I was the sole survivor on the shuttle and also the only living gang member, of both gangs. A drone was walling off the shuttle but I'd found a beaker from my only other gang member's corpse, which I guessed was thermite. I hit one of the walls and it instantly melted, didn't need to heat. (good mix regular human). Got onto the shuttle, some dude who'd been murdering people was in space trying to get in, but on the shuttle, thanks to gannets there was a buckshot spacker in a double glass case, which I immediately stole. The ghost drone didn't care I was there, chill dude. In the security part of the shuttle there was 3 town guards welded in there. The murderer dude got onto the shuttle enough that i could shoot him point blank from outside the command part, where he was getting in. I shot him once, he floated away into space. After the shuttle left I noticed he was there again, so I shot him until I ran out of bullets, then spaced the corpse. Me and the drone sat around and as soon as we got to centcom the guards got freed. I doubleflipped them, the drone patted them, and the round ended.
i blue screened and died, i also ran after a non-exsistent plutonium core too
First, there was a dream.

Quote:OOC: Darkchis: okay no explosions this round

Next, there was a tragedy.
Quote:OOC: SageAcrin: Well played
OOC: SageAcrin: Well played.
OOC: SageAcrin: No explosions
OOC: Darkchis: wait i thought that was just fire
OOC: SageAcrin: Just fire
OOC: SageAcrin: It was
OOC: Darkchis: I'M TRYING TO MAKE BIRDS
OOC: SageAcrin: ...
OOC: SageAcrin: Well played?
OOC: Studenterhue: FIRE HE
OOC: SageAcrin: He fired us
OOC: Musketman12: you set everyone on fire trying to make birds?
OOC: Bubbafun: protip, you cant be set on fire in a disposals tube
OOC: Darkchis: yes
That'd be an interesting concept for a round - explosions and fire, instead of exploding or burning things, make harmless birds and feathers.
I had time for some ass day in the morning but work took longer than expected and I missed the final couple of rounds. rip. at some point I became an AI after yelling about how I'd had AI on fav every single round and hadn't gotten it for some reason, then blew up a changeling about 4 times cause he kept standing next to welding tanks. I also murdered donald trump so that was fun
Assday: the day where people compete for the position of AI.

That's some bizzaro shit, right there.